I have a few questions I'm hoping some of you can answer. Here goes:
1) Those of you who have used the in-house DJ, was he good? I'm thinking of getting him for the 2nd and 3rd hour.
2) Has anyone used the photo booth? Was it worth the money?
3) Can anyone recommend an outside florist to use? I emailed Flores Riviera Maya 2 times and they haven't responded. The 1st time was 3 months ago.
4) Is there no lighting outside at night if you don't pay the $800 for lanterns, or bring your own? Can anyone send me pictures of what the ones the resort offers? email@example.com
5) Might seem like a silly question.....but since everything else seems to be extra, is it basically open bar all night?
6) Which of the soloists have you used for the ceremony? Which would you recommend? Do you send your list of songs ahead of time to ensure he has the music to play them? I would think bringing the list with me wouldn't give him enough time to get the music sheets in time. For those that have used them, what happens if your ceremony is only 30 min. We are supposed to get him for an hour?
Edited by Canadiangirlie, 02 June 2014 - 06:39 AM.