My wedding is 6 weeks away and I'm getting so excited. I completed my pre-travel mailer this weekend and am getting ready to send out this week!
The content of the pre-travel mailer are as follows:
1. Letter from myself and my fiancé getting everyone excited for the trip2
2. 1 luggage tag per person for their luggage
3. 1 CD with Beachy/Vacation songs to get everyone pumped for the trip
4. 1 brochure made on vista print with information about traveling, dress code, resort information,etc.
Lastly we made the packets that we are going to include in the OOT bags which include:
- Pepto Bismo
- Shout Wipes
- Colgate wisp mini toothbrush
-8 pack of bandaids
If you would like further details on any of the photos, contents please let me know!
How very exciting you are so close. Do you think you could maybe email or PM your brochure to me? I don't have the 150 posts yet.
Also as for the luggage tags, do we need to give our guest those or did you just do it for fun.
We are doing a fan program for the ceremony. Does anyone have a write up of what to include? We are doing a sand ceremony but don't really know the order of things.
Lastly anyone that is using Anel and Jacob from Amorcitophotography do you feel like the 6 hours was enough? They want to come at 3pm and take the getting ready photos, 4pm do the reveal and the ceremony starts at 5? I want to make sure we get enough time for wedding party and family photos after ceremony and before cocktail hour. Ugh these details are killing me, the only thing that is which is good I guess.