Photo

Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

• Please log in to reply
2806 replies to this topic

#151 ps31

ps31
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:53 PM

Has anyone inquired about day passes for wedding guests?  I know it states on their website if someone is not a guest at the resort they have to pay to get into the resort.  Does this apply to wedding guests that we have to pay for their meals/drinks/etc anyway?   I just have two guests staying off site.

#152 almostmarried

almostmarried
    • 13 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:14 AM

Just had my wedding on the 2nd. I loved everything about it!

#153 lianee

lianee
      • 86 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:59 AM

Congratulations!  Tell us everything!!

Originally Posted by almostmarried 

Just had my wedding on the 2nd. I loved everything about it!

#154 almostmarried

almostmarried
        • 13 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:05 PM

It was more then I ever thought it was going to be. We went the the eternity package because we didnt really think we needed the extras included in the devine. ( we are also doing a reception back home) I worried that it wouldnt be enough but it was great. The food was the best I had the whole trip ( which I didn't have one bad meal). The servers were so attentive. We had our reception on the beach terrace and the wedding was on the beach right in front of it( which is right by the pool). We had a lot of on-lookers during the ceremony but didn't really notice after awhile. I guess thats to be expected, but we were left alone during the reception as it got too chilly and dark for people to be at the pool.

Ramon was so sweet and helpful. He did a great job.  If there are any questions about the resort photographer and how good they are.. here is my slide show

http://112011corytayshawedd.nowsapphire.adventurephotos.com.mx/

#155 kmm8984

kmm8984
          • 22 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:12 PM

Congratulations! Everything looks beautiful! Did you use a DJ for your reception? and did you have your hair and makeup done at the spa? My wedding is in 2 months and those are the things I keep going back and forth on.

#156 almostmarried

almostmarried
            • 13 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:50 PM

We did not use a dj. We arent big dancers so we just hooked our ipod up to the sound system  for background music. The spa did do my hair and make-up. I took a picture of what i wanted and it turned out fairly close. I was pretty happy with it all.

#157 jeunesse

jeunesse
              • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:03 PM

Did you have to pay to use the sound systeme ?

#158 jeunesse

jeunesse
                • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:07 PM

Did you have to pay to use the sound system ?  Would is be loud enough to dance ?

We did not use a dj. We arent big dancers so we just hooked our ipod up to the sound system  for background music. The spa did do my hair and make-up. I took a picture of what i wanted and it turned out fairly close. I was pretty happy with it all.

#159 AmyG

AmyG
                  • 189 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 06:56 PM

Hi almostmarried,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!   Your pictures are beautiful!!  I am also using the resort photographer so this puts my mind at ease.  What exactly did you get in the eternity package fo photos/photographer?  Did you have to pay more for more photos, time or slideshow?

It was more then I ever thought it was going to be. We went the the eternity package because we didnt really think we needed the extras included in the devine. ( we are also doing a reception back home) I worried that it wouldnt be enough but it was great. The food was the best I had the whole trip ( which I didn't have one bad meal). The servers were so attentive. We had our reception on the beach terrace and the wedding was on the beach right in front of it( which is right by the pool). We had a lot of on-lookers during the ceremony but didn't really notice after awhile. I guess thats to be expected, but we were left alone during the reception as it got too chilly and dark for people to be at the pool.

Ramon was so sweet and helpful. He did a great job.  If there are any questions about the resort photographer and how good they are.. here is my slide show

#160 lianee

lianee
                    • 86 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:43 AM

Gorgeous pictures!  This definitely puts my mind at ease about using the resort photographer.  So thank you for that!

Also, I LOVE your flowers.  Are they purple roses with cala lilies?  Or are the purple ones something else?

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users