Photo

Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

• Please log in to reply
2806 replies to this topic

#1231 maallgood

maallgood
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

Thank you so much for sharing your expenses. It all really adds up quickly. Best wishes on your wedding!

#1232 Shay0817

Shay0817
    • 29 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:57 AM

Thank you so much for sharing your expenses. It all really adds up quickly. Best wishes on your wedding!

Thanks... I will share pics when I get back.

#1233 jzutz002

jzutz002
      • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:38 AM

Hello All,  I just got my pictures in from the wedding photographer that we brough with us to the resort (from Canada).  I thought I would share the album so you can get ideas on set-up, location, dance floor, rehersal dinner set up ect.  Please feel free to ask any questions, I spent every day on this forum when I was planning!

Rehersal Dinner and Wedding Ceremony:

https://www.facebook...18665379&type=1

Wedding Reception and After Party:

https://www.facebook...18665379&type=3

#1234 zeman321

zeman321
        • 280 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

Just sent the deposit off for my daughters wedding. We requested Oct. 25, 2014 with a beach wedding and cocktail hour and reception on the tequilla terrace. We're sooooo excited!  I was wondering how long it took everyone to get a confirmation. I actually sent it off to the travel agent and she will forward it to the resort. You all are scareing me on the price....I was hoping to keep the price down...any suggestions?

#1235 zeman321

zeman321
          • 280 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:22 PM

I can't seem to access your links, any idea what I'm doing wrong? Pictures are so helpful with the planning!

#1236 jzutz002

jzutz002
            • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:28 PM

Sorry, I posted the wrong links!  Let me try again:

https://www.facebook...=1&l=b4ef3b4f18

and:

https://www.facebook...=1&l=31fe468644

#1237 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
              • 450 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by zeman321 

Just sent the deposit off for my daughters wedding. We requested Oct. 25, 2014 with a beach wedding and cocktail hour and reception on the tequilla terrace. We're sooooo excited!  I was wondering how long it took everyone to get a confirmation. I actually sent it off to the travel agent and she will forward it to the resort. You all are scareing me on the price....I was hoping to keep the price down...any suggestions?

It took about 2-3 days from the time I sent the e-mail with the deposit information until the time I got an e-mail back confirming our wedding date. 

Janelle, your pictures are amazing!  Congratulations you and your husband and family look so happy!

#1238 Rani Dae

Rani Dae
              • 23 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

I seen some of you put on here Anel let you pick two main course dinner options for the guests. I was just wondering how you went about being able to pick two since on the wedding planner form it says you can only pick one. I would really like to be able to give my guests 2 main course options to choose from. 

#1239 zeman321

zeman321
                • 280 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:10 PM

Beautiful bride and beautiful wedding! I hope ours turns out as nice!  Congratulations!

#1240 zeman321

zeman321
                  • 280 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by DinaQtobe 

It took about 2-3 days from the time I sent the e-mail with the deposit information until the time I got an e-mail back confirming our wedding date. 

Janelle, your pictures are amazing!  Congratulations you and your husband and family look so happy!

Thanks so much. I don't think I will breathe until we hear for sure!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users