Jump to content

Photo

Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera


  • Please log in to reply
2806 replies to this topic

#101 isirch

isirch
  • Newbie
  • 6 posts

    Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:57 PM

    what happened to everybody, no one seems like their on any more why so quiet.



    #102 TammyWright

    TammyWright

      Admin & Owner

    • Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

    Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:55 PM



    Originally Posted by isirch 

    what happened to everybody, no one seems like their on any more why so quiet.



    well, the wedding seasons are cyclical.  most of the brides for 2011 have gotten married but you will most likely see a new "class" of brides coming on in the next few months.  we have some november brides about to get married but like i said, the majority got married may/june/july and october.

     

    also, just last week the area was evacuated for hurricane rina.

    Attached Files


    Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

     
    Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
     
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


    #103 isirch

    isirch
    • Newbie
    • 6 posts

      Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:33 PM

      we were there last week , went with my daughter to do a sight visit, we were very happy with what we saw. left thursday,the day rini was supposed to hit.she went downto a level 1 so it wasnt so  severe.



      #104 ps31

      ps31
      • Newbie
      • 54 posts

        Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:13 PM


        Great, glad you had a good time!  And happy with the location!  When is your daughter's wedding?
         

        Originally Posted by isirch 

        we were there last week , went with my daughter to do a sight visit, we were very happy with what we saw. left thursday,the day rini was supposed to hit.she went downto a level 1 so it wasnt so  severe.



         



        #105 AmyG

        AmyG
        • Jr. Member
        • 189 posts

          Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:13 AM


          I'm still here!!!  I am always up to discussing anything with any one for their upcoming wedding!!!   :-)
           

          Originally Posted by isirch 

          what happened to everybody, no one seems like their on any more why so quiet.



           



          #106 AmyG

          AmyG
          • Jr. Member
          • 189 posts

            Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:16 AM



            Hey jsal4,

             

            How did your site visit go?

             

             

            Originally Posted by jsal4 

            So excited that I will be at NowSapphire this Friday! It will be nice to have a vacation and relax with the fiance and also be able to start planning this wedding. We got engaged in June and since then so many people have asked how the plans are going. We decided to enjoy the engagement and not start planning until we visit the resort. Can't believe its finally here.

             

            @AmyG - Definitely takeing a lot of pictures. I will post a full review, with pictures and answers to all the questions.

             

            @Moderncosmo1 - So great that our wedding are around the same time. We will have to grab a drink either before or after our weddings.



             



            #107 isirch

            isirch
            • Newbie
            • 6 posts

              Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:34 PM

              may 12 2012



              #108 isirch

              isirch
              • Newbie
              • 6 posts

                Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:51 PM

                I was waiting for jsa14 review also, cant wait until she replys.



                #109 jsal4

                jsal4
                • Newbie
                • 87 posts

                  Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:06 AM

                  Hi everybody! Our trip to Now Sapphire was fantastic. Let's start with the Good...I truly loved the feel of the resort. It was updated but not overly updated, so it still had that authentic Mexico feel. The people working there were amazing! The staff was helpful and friendly. We stayed as Preferred Guests. The perks were nice but totally not necessary. We spent a day by the beautiful pool, a day at the beach, a day on an excursion, and one full day looking at multiple resorts for the wedding. Even though I loved Now Sapphire (from the reviews and pictures online), I wanted to make sure that I considered all my options.

                   

                  We visited several resorts before our scheduled appointment with Anel. During on of the resort inspections, my finance and I fell in love with the Azul Sensatori. So we have decided to have our wedding there. The resort is newer and more modern. But it was the food that changed our minds. The food at Now Sapphire was not as good as we hoped. I have been to 2 other all inclusive hotels and know that the food is different from the US. So I did not go in with super high expectations. However, my fiance and I are huge foodies. I tried my best to keep an open mind (after my first meal was not very good) because we did love everything else about the resort. But after the third bad meal...we knew we could not bring our family and friends here. We cancelled our meeting with Anel so I did not go through my list of questions.

                   

                  I hope that this not deter any of you from having your wedding at Now Sapphire. It is beautiful resort with wonderful people. In fact we saw two weddings and both looked great. I wish all you brides a great wedding!

                   


                  "Where there is love, there is life."


                  #110 lianee

                  lianee
                  • Newbie
                  • 86 posts

                    Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:51 PM

                    I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the food at Now Sapphire.  My fiance is a foodie, and he will be disappointed, but we're past the point of no return now.  Azul Sensatori was #2 on my list when I was deciding, but I had a lot of trouble letting go of my attachment to AM Resorts.  Do you have any other comments about Now Sapphire?  Can you describe what was bad about the food?

                     

                    Originally Posted by jsal4 

                    Hi everybody! Our trip to Now Sapphire was fantastic. Let's start with the Good...I truly loved the feel of the resort. It was updated but not overly updated, so it still had that authentic Mexico feel. The people working there were amazing! The staff was helpful and friendly. We stayed as Preferred Guests. The perks were nice but totally not necessary. We spent a day by the beautiful pool, a day at the beach, a day on an excursion, and one full day looking at multiple resorts for the wedding. Even though I loved Now Sapphire (from the reviews and pictures online), I wanted to make sure that I considered all my options.

                     

                    We visited several resorts before our scheduled appointment with Anel. During on of the resort inspections, my finance and I fell in love with the Azul Sensatori. So we have decided to have our wedding there. The resort is newer and more modern. But it was the food that changed our minds. The food at Now Sapphire was not as good as we hoped. I have been to 2 other all inclusive hotels and know that the food is different from the US. So I did not go in with super high expectations. However, my fiance and I are huge foodies. I tried my best to keep an open mind (after my first meal was not very good) because we did love everything else about the resort. But after the third bad meal...we knew we could not bring our family and friends here. We cancelled our meeting with Anel so I did not go through my list of questions.

                     

                    I hope that this not deter any of you from having your wedding at Now Sapphire. It is beautiful resort with wonderful people. In fact we saw two weddings and both looked great. I wish all you brides a great wedding!

                     



                     






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users