Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

• Please log in to reply
2806 replies to this topic

#1061 Noxx

Noxx
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by amandab563 

The price per person for the divine package dinner over 25 guests is $66.78 per person with the tax and service charge. That is just the dinner, that is not including the cocktail hour, champagne, cake, or chairs but their are ways to cut costs with all of that.

Ways to save on this  I had 48 guests so i understand where you ladies are coming from.

You have dessert included in your dinner, so i left the cake at 25 slices. they served the cake while people were dancing at my ceremony i did not even get to have a slice at mine. Its $7 a person extra trust me you dont need to pay for any more than what is included in your package. Also what they don"t tell you and i found this sneaky was that they serve champange to ALL guests during dinner! PLEASE DONT PAY FOR EXTRA CHAMPANGE!! we had them hand out the 25 glasses after our ceremony. You have an open bar (which you are paying for) not one person complained. Chairs, you will have to pay for the white covers but they do move the chairs from the ceremony to the reception. Bring as much as your own stuff as possible to save some money.

hope this helps

#1062 Noxx

Noxx
    • 97 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by maallgood 

Do you have to pay an outside fee for using Maya Floral?

Thanks!

Have your groomsmen meet them outside the resort to save on the vendor fee. thats what we did

#1063 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
      • 450 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Noxx 

Hi Dina,

The Canopy is plain. Anything you want on there is extra unless you bring it. I found all my stuff online for much cheaper.

i suggest you do it yourself ( get someone else to do it for you in your group) if you are on a budget

Hi Noxx,

Thanks so much for that information.  I am pretty disappointed that the canopy is completely plain.  I would have thought that they would have at least added some white material to it like I have seen in nearly every other wedding. :(

Your review was great.  I am so glad to hear such amazing things about the resort.  Congratulations on your wedding!  I would love to see pictures!

#1064 CancunBride2013

CancunBride2013
      • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:39 AM

I was told by Anel that the flowers for the arc are not included.  I am still a bit confused myself.  I am meeting with Anel next week.  I will find out then and repost. 

#1065 hayleymarch13

hayleymarch13
        • 21 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by DinaQtobe 

Hi Noxx,

Thanks so much for that information.  I am pretty disappointed that the canopy is completely plain.  I would have thought that they would have at least added some white material to it like I have seen in nearly every other wedding. :(

Your review was great.  I am so glad to hear such amazing things about the resort.  Congratulations on your wedding!  I would love to see pictures!

Hi, I had the Divine package and my canpoy had the white material round it - I will try and attach a picture otherwise send me your email address and I will send there x

#1066 Noxx

Noxx
          • 97 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by DinaQtobe 

Hi Noxx,

i will post pictures soon should get them back by the end of the month

#1067 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
            • 450 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by CancunBride2013 

I was told by Anel that the flowers for the arc are not included.  I am still a bit confused myself.  I am meeting with Anel next week.  I will find out then and repost. 

Thanks, I would appreciate it! :)  Good luck with the upcoming nuptials!

#1068 maallgood

maallgood
            • 22 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

Just wired DJ Doremixx $990......deposit for his services and light-up dance floor. Long process with Western Union. Makes me nervous. WU called me and asked how I could be sure I would get the services and/or that he could say he never received the money and I would have no proof. Oh my, I am going on faith and pray it all turns out well next January 10!

#1069 Mya062813

Mya062813
              • 61 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

Anel sent me the picture below for what is included in the ceremony setup

#1070 Mya062813

Mya062813
                • 61 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:02 PM

the attached document was sent to me from Anel, it will answer alot of questions you may have

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users