RFinger

Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

Has anyone already booked/paid with DJ mania cancun? I am ready to deposit but a little weary about putting $400+ deposit through PayPal in Mexico.... Has anyone else done this?

Originally Posted by blay0204 View Post

Has anyone already booked/paid with DJ mania cancun? I am ready to deposit but a little weary about putting $400+ deposit through PayPal in Mexico.... Has anyone else done this?

I did and so far, so good. I just made sure that everything was processed on the Paypal end and made them email me to verify that they had received the payment, then printed hard copies of all of those documents.

I have a question. I am making up my invites now for April. I have already sent out my save the dates and have 46 people booked. Im sending out invites this week but im not sure when to have my rsvp date. i have heard a families saying they want to book last minute but i am wanting to know my number for cost reasons and i want to get my favors and decorations finished. I have planned for a few extras just in case some do show up last minute. but families can change my numbers quite a bit. Is it too short to have it back for Feb 28? My wedding is April 8 and we leave on the 5th. Also for location are you guys putting Riviera Maya, Mayan Riviera or Puerto Morelos?

Thanks for your input 

Originally Posted by Marymack View Post

Hi Noxx....I would say February 15th for rsvp.You will then have 2 weeks to get final count. Hope this helps....

Thank you!