Jump to content
RFinger

Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

Recommended Posts

700

Anel sent me a few pics of the beach terrace, here my favorite one. I'm having mine there, it seems more casual there with the huts... My theme is Black, white and purple.

 

 

700

Here you can see the chairs style

 

700

 

 

700

 

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Jenbd817 View Post

 

 

I love this idea of using silk flowers! I am already spending the money on outside photographer and DJ and honestly the flowers are the least of my worries but I know I need something! I was just worried about getting the silk flowers there without damaging them..do you have a plan for that yet?

I think I'll probably keep them in their original packaging and then bring/buy vases at a market to have my 4 BM to place their bouquets in as centerpieces. I'm trying to save money where we can!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by sunnymylene View Post

 

700

Anel sent me a few pics of the beach terrace, here my favorite one. I'm having mine there, it seems more casual there with the huts... My theme is Black, white and purple.

 

 

700

Here you can see the chairs style

 

700

 

 

700

 

700

 

Wow! Beautiful. I wonder if I can have one long rectangular table or if they have to be all round. How many guests are you having? I expect a full report and detailed pics and lots of FUN to be had since you get married before me! cheesy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also having our reception on the beach terrace, and having rectangular tables for our guests. The table fit 10 per table, but I don't see why you can't put the tables together to make one big table. Just a thought!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there, I am new to this site and just came across this.  I had emailed Anel (our wedding coordinator) a couple weeks ago asking the same thing and I am still waiting to hear back from her.  I can't believe that they are going to charge that much.  I'm in the same vote as you, at this point I think I am just going to suck it up as I still have no clue what my final numbers are going to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Min12kow and melnryluvco,

 

Just wanted to share with you that I had 25 people for my beach terrace reception and they made one looong rectangular table so all my guests sat at the same table....it was very intimate and felt like a big thanksgiving dinner, hehe!  They should have no problem doing it for you too!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Min12kow View Post

I am also having our reception on the beach terrace, and having rectangular tables for our guests. The table fit 10 per table, but I don't see why you can't put the tables together to make one big table. Just a thought!

 

Originally Posted by melnryluvco View Post

 

Wow! Beautiful. I wonder if I can have one long rectangular table or if they have to be all round. How many guests are you having? I expect a full report and detailed pics and lots of FUN to be had since you get married before me! cheesy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also expecting around 35-40 people.  Basically, my questions is, do you think I can do the Divine package (adding $100pp - about $4000) and have music and a few extras for a budget of $6,000? 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you wouldn't mind emailing me that spreadsheet/bill, I would love you forever!  I am stressing out because I refuse to spend a fortune and since my mom and I are paying, I can't have 'surprises'.  My email address is smaxwell417@yahoo.com.  THANKS!!!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Moderncosmo1 View Post

 

 

I saved the bill that I REceived the day after the wedding. I have such OCD but believe me once your there with the coordinators and such it will be perfect . There will be one or two things your realize a week later looking at pictures that it wasn't exactly what you said or want but it will be amazing . I stressed for over a year and I regret that part of my planning .

 

Not sure if you got my previous reply because I think I posted it in the wrong place, but I would love if you could email the bill or at least let me know if there were any surprises on the bill?  I want to do the Divine package and maybe add the DJ and an outside photographer but I figure everything else that comes in the package will be fine by itself.  Did you have to add linens or anything to the reception tables?  I'm just confused as to what EXACTLY is included in the package for the reception and cocktail hour.  For the cocktail hour, it makes it sound like the actual cocktails are not included??  Sorry for all the ?s but I'm stressin!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×