Jump to content
RFinger

Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

Recommended Posts

I just submitted the ppwk and deposit for a wedding date of 10/12/12. My fiance and I have actually booked a trip to see it 10/21/11 - 10/26/11. I am very much a planner and very detail oriented. Once we get back from our trip, I will definitely post everything I find out and whatever I can negotiate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any updates on whether or not Sandra is still with Now Sapphire?  I haven't had to contact her for a while, so I'm not really sure what's going on there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi lianee (& everyone else),

 

I just heard back from the resort Concierge (sp ?), Olivia Rodriguez, and she told me that Sandra is no longer working at the Sapphire.  She said my new contact is Anel Torres.

 

Originally Posted by lianee View Post

Any updates on whether or not Sandra is still with Now Sapphire?  I haven't had to contact her for a while, so I'm not really sure what's going on there.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the update Amy!  Have you tried to email Anel yet?  I don't really think I have much to discuss with them at this point, so I'm going to wait until I have things more sorted out on my end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lianee,

 

I did email Anel yesterday just to confirm she had all my reservation info, contact info, etc. but I have not heard back from her.  I'll give it about a week before I start to panic, hehe.

 

I'll keep you posted.

 

Originally Posted by lianee View Post

Thanks for the update Amy!  Have you tried to email Anel yet?  I don't really think I have much to discuss with them at this point, so I'm going to wait until I have things more sorted out on my end.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad to hear that Sandra is no longer there. I had read reviews that said she was amazing and did a great job with their wedding!

 

Hm, that's a good idea contacting Anel.. I should email and make sure they still have all my info and reservations confirmed! Is Anel's email the same as what Sandra's was?

 

Originally Posted by AmyG View Post

lianee,

 

I did email Anel yesterday just to confirm she had all my reservation info, contact info, etc. but I have not heard back from her.  I'll give it about a week before I start to panic, hehe.

 

I'll keep you posted.

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been in touch with Anel and although her emails are a bit delayed, she seems very organized and responsive.  I have been using the same email address to contact her as I originally had with Sandra.  Is anyone else having a welcome reception and if so what is the location you are using? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi 82turtles,

 

I also heard great things about Sandra, so hopefully Anel is on top of it.   :-)
 

Yes, Anel's email address is the same that Sandra used, just as kelnces said.
 

Originally Posted by 82turtles View Post

Sad to hear that Sandra is no longer there. I had read reviews that said she was amazing and did a great job with their wedding!

 

Hm, that's a good idea contacting Anel.. I should email and make sure they still have all my info and reservations confirmed! Is Anel's email the same as what Sandra's was?

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amy thanks for sharing the information about the new contact.

 

A question for everyone:  What kind of transportation service are you using from the airport to Sapphire?  My TA said he could arrange a service to pick us up, but I've had several guests ask me to check with the hotel.  Does anyone know if the resort offers a shuttle of some sort??  Some of my guests seem to think it should be part of the package, but I would imagine it's an additional fee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • $400.00 OBO Beautiful dress. Never worn. Tags still attached. Only alteration was a bustle put on the back. Slip included.  Kept in bag. Smoke free home.    
    • I have beautiful never used Real Touch flowers for sale.  NEVER USED  $450 OBO for all! 1 Bride Bouquet 6 Bridesmaids Bouquets 3 Corsages 5 Boutonnieres   Please comment or email me at melissatatalovich@hotmail.com for more information    
    • Paradisus is actually notorious for doing this and we have to fight with them all the time to get the rates lowered. Are you using a TA to assist you?
    • Moon palace cancun offers Sikh priest. Janina Mendoza in weddings was very nice and able to help me.. suggest to contact her.
    • First of all congrats!!! Costa Rica is a magical place for a wedding  Are you working with a travel agency for your rooms? If not, I would highly encourage you to do so because an agent can often help you get in contact with the wedding department to get that conversation/communication going. I would suggest working with Wright Travel Agency, the official agency of this forum. These agents are specialist in destination weddings and have access to great promotions and group perks in addition to being able to secure the best rates for your group. Best of all the agency does not charge any fees to use their service, but it will take a load off your plate not having to worry about arrangements for travel for you and your guests. Shoot an email over to info@wrighttravelagency.com and one of the team members will get back to you and get the ball rolling for your group and the wedding department! Best wishes!!!
  • Topics

×