Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

Originally Posted by DinaQtobe View Post

Hi Fellow brides!

I was wondering if any past brides can help me out with something.  I've spent quite a bit of time on the Now Jade thread reading all of the posts (thought it would be helpful as the resorts are sister properties).  I know that at the Jade, included with the divine package the gazebo is decorated with flower medallions.  I am curious if this is the same with the Sapphire.  In the divine package for the Sapphire, the brochure says "Canopy décor - chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and carpeted walkway".  Does anyone know if that includes any kind of flowers, or is it just the white material?  If it's included I would like to use the flowers from the gazebo as centerpieces after the ceremony.  I am sorry if this was asked previously.

Thanks,

Dina

Hi Dina,

The Canopy is plain. Anything you want on there is extra unless you bring it. I found all my stuff online for much cheaper.

i suggest you do it yourself ( get someone else to do it for you in your group) if you are on a budget

Originally Posted by DinaQtobe View Post

Hi Fellow brides!

I was wondering if any past brides can help me out with something.  I've spent quite a bit of time on the Now Jade thread reading all of the posts (thought it would be helpful as the resorts are sister properties).  I know that at the Jade, included with the divine package the gazebo is decorated with flower medallions.  I am curious if this is the same with the Sapphire.  In the divine package for the Sapphire, the brochure says "Canopy décor - chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and carpeted walkway".  Does anyone know if that includes any kind of flowers, or is it just the white material?  If it's included I would like to use the flowers from the gazebo as centerpieces after the ceremony.  I am sorry if this was asked previously.

Thanks,

Dina

Hi Dina,

The Canopy is plain. Anything you want on there is extra unless you bring it. I found all my stuff online for much cheaper.

i suggest you do it yourself ( get someone else to do it for you in your group) if you are on a budget

Originally Posted by cmoreno View Post

Hello brides! I am in (almost) panic mode... we went from wanting only 40 people  in our guest list, to having 60! My FIL went nuts with the invitations to his friends (without asking us for our permission!, and my fiance and I are the ones paying for our wedding!). Argh! Could any of you share with me the budget sheet for the Divine package? I promise not to tell Ramon or Anel I got it from you! Please please? 

Thanks!

Cecilia

Can you PM me your home email i will send you mine

Originally Posted by cmoreno View Post

Hello brides! I am in (almost) panic mode... we went from wanting only 40 people  in our guest list, to having 60! My FIL went nuts with the invitations to his friends (without asking us for our permission!, and my fiance and I are the ones paying for our wedding!). Argh! Could any of you share with me the budget sheet for the Divine package? I promise not to tell Ramon or Anel I got it from you! Please please? 

Thanks!

Cecilia

Can you PM me your home email i will send you mine

Originally Posted by amandab563 View Post

The price per person for the divine package dinner over 25 guests is $66.78 per person with the tax and service charge. That is just the dinner, that is not including the cocktail hour, champagne, cake, or chairs but their are ways to cut costs with all of that.

Ways to save on this  I had 48 guests so i understand where you ladies are coming from.

You have dessert included in your dinner, so i left the cake at 25 slices. they served the cake while people were dancing at my ceremony i did not even get to have a slice at mine. Its $7 a person extra trust me you dont need to pay for any more than what is included in your package. Also what they don"t tell you and i found this sneaky was that they serve champange to ALL guests during dinner! PLEASE DONT PAY FOR EXTRA CHAMPANGE!! we had them hand out the 25 glasses after our ceremony. You have an open bar (which you are paying for) not one person complained. Chairs, you will have to pay for the white covers but they do move the chairs from the ceremony to the reception. Bring as much as your own stuff as possible to save some money.

hope this helps

Originally Posted by amandab563 View Post

The price per person for the divine package dinner over 25 guests is $66.78 per person with the tax and service charge. That is just the dinner, that is not including the cocktail hour, champagne, cake, or chairs but their are ways to cut costs with all of that.

Ways to save on this  I had 48 guests so i understand where you ladies are coming from.

You have dessert included in your dinner, so i left the cake at 25 slices. they served the cake while people were dancing at my ceremony i did not even get to have a slice at mine. Its $7 a person extra trust me you dont need to pay for any more than what is included in your package. Also what they don"t tell you and i found this sneaky was that they serve champange to ALL guests during dinner! PLEASE DONT PAY FOR EXTRA CHAMPANGE!! we had them hand out the 25 glasses after our ceremony. You have an open bar (which you are paying for) not one person complained. Chairs, you will have to pay for the white covers but they do move the chairs from the ceremony to the reception. Bring as much as your own stuff as possible to save some money.

hope this helps

Originally Posted by Noxx View Post

Hi Dina,

Hi Noxx,

Thanks so much for that information.  I am pretty disappointed that the canopy is completely plain.  I would have thought that they would have at least added some white material to it like I have seen in nearly every other wedding. :(

Your review was great.  I am so glad to hear such amazing things about the resort.  Congratulations on your wedding!  I would love to see pictures!

Originally Posted by Noxx View Post

Hi Dina,

Hi Noxx,

Thanks so much for that information.  I am pretty disappointed that the canopy is completely plain.  I would have thought that they would have at least added some white material to it like I have seen in nearly every other wedding. :(

Your review was great.  I am so glad to hear such amazing things about the resort.  Congratulations on your wedding!  I would love to see pictures!