First Aid Kit Templates :)

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#1 luvmoo

luvmoo
  • 503 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:21 PM

Hey All, 

I know alot of people ask all the time on here for templates for the dollar store first aid kits.. i have done alot of searching on the threads and found a few of them, so i thought i would post them all on one place. 

There is the Oh Sh!t kit, the blue heart template and then the one with the stick men. The one i found had someone's monogram on it, so i just took out the monogram and made it so it is a general template that people can adjust and play with as they see fit.. so THANK You to all the ladies i got these from, but just posting so that they are all in one place :)

Thanks!

Hope that helps!

Attached Files

#2 luvmoo

luvmoo
    • 503 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:09 AM

I forgot to add some others.. so if anyone is interested just let me know and i can add them.. or email them...

#3 Sharon99

Sharon99
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:32 AM

This is great! Thanks for posting!

#4 Sharon99

Sharon99
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:36 AM

I have a dumb question...how do you print these? I am thinking go to Staples or something & see if they have sticker paper that would fitwork? I am not a DIY person at all lol!

#5 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:39 AM

Sharon, staples wont print on sticker paper (unless you get a man you can sweet talk).  I purchased "shipping labels" full page 8.5x11 sticker sheets and printed on those.  It worked out really well because I was able to use them for a variety of different labels; chap stick, hand sanitizer, first aid kits, sewing kits etc. that are all different sizes but the label sheets work perfectly and also no waste!!!!

I originally bought avery label sheets it was a 10 pack for $14 approx.  I needed more and went back and staples brand, same thing was 25 pack for $12 or $13 so I got that pack this time.  I was so mad I didn't see it before!!!!

Hope this helps!!!!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

I have a dumb question...how do you print these? I am thinking go to Staples or something & see if they have sticker paper that would fitwork? I am not a DIY person at all lol!

#6 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:18 AM

i know wal mart has these too

hun, what size are your chapstick labels? i looked at your and they look so much smaller than what i had lol

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Sharon, staples wont print on sticker paper (unless you get a man you can sweet talk).  I purchased "shipping labels" full page 8.5x11 sticker sheets and printed on those.  It worked out really well because I was able to use them for a variety of different labels; chap stick, hand sanitizer, first aid kits, sewing kits etc. that are all different sizes but the label sheets work perfectly and also no waste!!!!

I originally bought avery label sheets it was a 10 pack for $14 approx.  I needed more and went back and staples brand, same thing was 25 pack for $12 or $13 so I got that pack this time.  I was so mad I didn't see it before!!!!

Hope this helps!!!!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#7 luvmoo

luvmoo
              • 503 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:23 AM

Hey! All i did was went to michaels and bought the almers spray adhesive...  I printed them on regular plain paper, and then sprayed the back of them with the spray adhesive and stuck them on :) you could also buy 2 sided tape as well.. it might be cheaper than buying the sticker labels that will be big enough to print on. I just felt this was just as easy and cheaper :)

Hope that helps!

#8 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:26 AM

these are great finds great job! what other templates do you have? due to my laptop breaking I have to replace everything, id love to see more

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

I forgot to add some others.. so if anyone is interested just let me know and i can add them.. or email them...

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#9 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:37 AM

I never saw the full page labels at walmart!!! BOO  

As for my chapstick labels I peeled one of the blistex labels off ( I actually peeled them all off to put the labels on) and measured it.  Not sure what the measurements are but I will post it here.  With the full page labels they are made to fit perfectly.  For my friends bachelorette I did personalized lip balms but the aquafina long skinny ones and did the labels the same way, just measured them!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

i know wal mart has these too

hun, what size are your chapstick labels? i looked at your and they look so much smaller than what i had lol

Thats a great idea, I never even thought of that, was it hard to work with? I feel like Id get spray everywhere especially working with the small lip chap labels and stuff!  How much does a bottle cost and how many did you need?!

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

Hey! All i did was went to michaels and bought the almers spray adhesive...  I printed them on regular plain paper, and then sprayed the back of them with the spray adhesive and stuck them on :) you could also buy 2 sided tape as well.. it might be cheaper than buying the sticker labels that will be big enough to print on. I just felt this was just as easy and cheaper :)

Hope that helps!

Here are some of my templates to share with other brides!!!!!

Attached Files

#10 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:17 PM

dammm u hun for using power point!!!!!! i dont have it lol lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users