Jump to content

Photo

First Aid Kit Templates :)


  • Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#1 luvmoo

luvmoo
  • Member
  • 503 posts

    Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:21 PM

    Hey All, 

    I know alot of people ask all the time on here for templates for the dollar store first aid kits.. i have done alot of searching on the threads and found a few of them, so i thought i would post them all on one place. 

    There is the Oh Sh!t kit, the blue heart template and then the one with the stick men. The one i found had someone's monogram on it, so i just took out the monogram and made it so it is a general template that people can adjust and play with as they see fit.. so THANK You to all the ladies i got these from, but just posting so that they are all in one place :)

    Thanks!

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Hope that helps!

    Attached Files



    #2 luvmoo

    luvmoo
    • Member
    • 503 posts

      Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:09 AM

      I forgot to add some others.. so if anyone is interested just let me know and i can add them.. or email them...



      #3 Sharon99

      Sharon99
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,301 posts

        Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:32 AM

        This is great! Thanks for posting!



        #4 Sharon99

        Sharon99
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,301 posts

          Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:36 AM

          I have a dumb question...how do you print these? I am thinking go to Staples or something & see if they have sticker paper that would fitwork? I am not a DIY person at all lol!



          #5 torilynnsmith

          torilynnsmith
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,748 posts

            Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:39 AM


            Sharon, staples wont print on sticker paper (unless you get a man you can sweet talk).  I purchased "shipping labels" full page 8.5x11 sticker sheets and printed on those.  It worked out really well because I was able to use them for a variety of different labels; chap stick, hand sanitizer, first aid kits, sewing kits etc. that are all different sizes but the label sheets work perfectly and also no waste!!!!

             

            I originally bought avery label sheets it was a 10 pack for $14 approx.  I needed more and went back and staples brand, same thing was 25 pack for $12 or $13 so I got that pack this time.  I was so mad I didn't see it before!!!!

             

            Hope this helps!!!!

            Originally Posted by Sharon99 

            I have a dumb question...how do you print these? I am thinking go to Staples or something & see if they have sticker paper that would fitwork? I am not a DIY person at all lol!



             



            #6 canadiangirl

            canadiangirl
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,252 posts

              Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:18 AM

              i know wal mart has these too
               

              Originally Posted by Sharon99 

              I have a dumb question...how do you print these? I am thinking go to Staples or something & see if they have sticker paper that would fitwork? I am not a DIY person at all lol!



               

              hun, what size are your chapstick labels? i looked at your and they look so much smaller than what i had lol
               

              Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 


              Sharon, staples wont print on sticker paper (unless you get a man you can sweet talk).  I purchased "shipping labels" full page 8.5x11 sticker sheets and printed on those.  It worked out really well because I was able to use them for a variety of different labels; chap stick, hand sanitizer, first aid kits, sewing kits etc. that are all different sizes but the label sheets work perfectly and also no waste!!!!

               

              I originally bought avery label sheets it was a 10 pack for $14 approx.  I needed more and went back and staples brand, same thing was 25 pack for $12 or $13 so I got that pack this time.  I was so mad I didn't see it before!!!!

               

              Hope this helps!!!!



               



               


              Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


              #7 luvmoo

              luvmoo
              • Member
              • 503 posts

                Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:23 AM


                Hey! All i did was went to michaels and bought the almers spray adhesive...  I printed them on regular plain paper, and then sprayed the back of them with the spray adhesive and stuck them on :) you could also buy 2 sided tape as well.. it might be cheaper than buying the sticker labels that will be big enough to print on. I just felt this was just as easy and cheaper :)

                Hope that helps!


                 

                Originally Posted by Sharon99 

                I have a dumb question...how do you print these? I am thinking go to Staples or something & see if they have sticker paper that would fitwork? I am not a DIY person at all lol!



                 



                #8 canadiangirl

                canadiangirl
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,252 posts

                  Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:26 AM

                  these are great finds great job! what other templates do you have? due to my laptop breaking I have to replace everything, id love to see more
                   

                  Originally Posted by luvmoo 

                  I forgot to add some others.. so if anyone is interested just let me know and i can add them.. or email them...



                   


                  Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


                  #9 torilynnsmith

                  torilynnsmith
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,748 posts

                    Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:37 AM


                    I never saw the full page labels at walmart!!! BOO  

                     

                    As for my chapstick labels I peeled one of the blistex labels off ( I actually peeled them all off to put the labels on) and measured it.  Not sure what the measurements are but I will post it here.  With the full page labels they are made to fit perfectly.  For my friends bachelorette I did personalized lip balms but the aquafina long skinny ones and did the labels the same way, just measured them!

                    Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

                    i know wal mart has these too
                     



                     

                    hun, what size are your chapstick labels? i looked at your and they look so much smaller than what i had lol
                     



                     



                     


                    Thats a great idea, I never even thought of that, was it hard to work with? I feel like Id get spray everywhere especially working with the small lip chap labels and stuff!  How much does a bottle cost and how many did you need?!

                    Originally Posted by luvmoo 


                    Hey! All i did was went to michaels and bought the almers spray adhesive...  I printed them on regular plain paper, and then sprayed the back of them with the spray adhesive and stuck them on :) you could also buy 2 sided tape as well.. it might be cheaper than buying the sticker labels that will be big enough to print on. I just felt this was just as easy and cheaper :)

                    Hope that helps!


                     



                     

                     


                    Here are some of my templates to share with other brides!!!!!

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                    Attached Files



                    #10 canadiangirl

                    canadiangirl
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,252 posts

                      Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:17 PM

                      dammm u hun for using power point!!!!!! i dont have it lol lol


                      Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users