HELP PLEASE - I'm having trouble picking a resort for our wedding Jan. 2012

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:22 AM

congrats...have fun planning

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#12 wisa2178

wisa2178
    • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:48 AM

Hi

Congrats on finding a resort.  Can you please let me know how NOW Saphire was in coordinating your wedding, as I am also thinking of having my wedding there in June 2012.  I was looking at NOW and Azul resorts.  Also, are you having a photographer or are you using the resorts photographer?  Thanks and wish you all the best!

#13 future mrs k

future mrs k
      • Site Supporter
      • 22 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by drmunoz 

Thanks for all of the replies! I personally am set on Mexico and I've finally taken the leap of faith..... we have chosen to go with Now Sapphire.

Future Mrs K - Congrats on your wedding at Grand Sirenis! My first trip with my fiance 4 years ago was there and we loved it. Best of luck!

Happy planning and best wishes for your weddings!!

Yay for choosing!  That seems to be the hardest part!  Thanks for the congrats...we really do love that place!  I hope everything goes exactly as you hope!  Good luck with everything!

#14 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
        • 272 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:34 PM

Hi there,

I have covered weddings in many of the hotels in the Mayan Riviera. On my blog you will see many photos of complete sessions that tell the story of each wedding I have covered. MY BLOG is organized by hotel, so it will be easy for you to search each hotel you are considering.

BARCELO MAYA RESORTS Because of my extensive experience in these hotels, I have created a special page on my website that shows all the different options for a wedding, as well as my advice for each spot.

#15 luvthatsun1

luvthatsun1
          • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:39 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am a Travel Agent who specializes in Destination Weddings and I am very fond Of  "Dreams".  In fact I am leaving Sunday July 17th for The Dreams Riviera Cancun to check out all the wedding options there and a few others as well. I am located in Vancouver BC Canada if I can be of any help.

If you want me to check something specific at Dreams let me know. I will be taking videos of weddings while I am there for all my Brides going there in the next few years. I will aso be checking out Azul Sensatori, Le Reve' and hopefully El Dorado Resorts.

Let me know if I can help anyone.

Thanks  Luvthatsun :)

#16 drmunoz

drmunoz
            • 14 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:04 AM

Hi wisa2178, The planning is going really well with our wedding planner - Ramon. He is fast to reply and has put up with my many random questions and requests!! We are booked for January 17, 2012. Let me kow if you have any other questions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users