Sign in to follow this  
jmhein

Travel Mugs as Favours

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhein View Post
Thanks ladies! :)
Tami, that's a really good idea with the clear gift bags! I think that will look nice!
Chicago - too funny, we're getting married at the same resort, 3 days apart, and our colours are the same! wink.gif I think we better meet up for a drink! I ordered 50 mugs and they were $4.99 each! Plus shipping to Canada ($33) and Customs of $83. Those charges kind of hurt the ol' budget but overall it's still a good deal compared to other mugs I saw and the prices available!
I know how funny.... We'll definitely have to meet up for a cocktail!!

Thanks for the info on the mugs. I still have to decide if we can manage to bring all those. We are having about 50 people too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhein View Post
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
The colors you used would match my colors too. I love the mugs, they came out great. I'm definately going to get some made. I am planning on going all out with my welcome bags but if my budget gets out of hand, I think I may do what Tammi is doing and filling my mugs with little things like aspirin and chapstick. I have plenty of time to decide what I want to do. This website has so many great ideas. Thanks girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
Are you guys using Discountmugs - Coffee Mugs, Travel Mugs, Water Bottles, Promotional Pens, Glassware, Commemorative Plates, Tiles & Promotional Items Someone paid $4.99 each? That seems really high to me. We're paying $2.79 with free shipping for ours (plus the flat $45.00 set-up fee).

Click the image to open in full size.
Hi foxytv - I did use discountmugs.com and I did pay $4.99 but they are stainless steel so I still thought it was a decent deal! :) Yours are also nice!