OOT Bags - templates, pics and price break down

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#71 Starfish0512

• 283 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:10 AM

150 for a junior member or you can pay the $30 to have full access to the site...

Originally Posted by emma79 

How many post do I have to have too see the template?

#72 cdc150

• 332 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:57 AM

so cute and creative, LOVE!

#73 torilynnsmith

• 1,748 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:21 PM

We only bought 12 of the 32oz mugs so maybe I will take my receipt back and see about a price adjustment.  It makes me feel better to know the tumblers aren't on sale as those are the ones I need more of (hopefully I can find them) annnnnd I would hate to need to price adjust ALL of those!!!!  We'll see what happens, not too sure when I'll head over the boarder!

#74 amh91211

• 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:12 PM

Very nice!! This gave me so many great ideas! You did a wonderful job!

#75 Islandgirl910

• 594 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:05 AM

Good job!!

#76 MJKH

• Site Supporter
            • 654 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:11 AM

TORI!  Just when I thought my OOT bag shopping was finished, I saw your post last night and rushed over to Michaels in Saskatoon for those cute sewing kits.  They were $1.50 each here...I cleaned out the shelf and I managed to get 21 orange, green and pink kits which was perfect.  The funny thing was that the clerk said they've had them for at least a month already, which meant that I've probably walked passed them 4 or 5 times on my shopping trips there!  Thanks for the inspiration : )

I'm glad I started shopping as early as I did...my favourite find so far are these jute bags from Dollarama I'll be using for our OOT bags in Mexico.  I'll be attaching a tag to the bag with our "logo".  Just waiting for my first shipment of freebies from Vistaprint to see how that works out in the end.  

#77 coconoir1908

• 2,136 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:43 AM

Very Pretty I love the sewing kits and may have to add to our OOT.  Thanks a bunch

#78 kad1010

• 104 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:27 PM

Your bags are amazing!  I love them! Thanks for sharing.

#79 sxcT

• 1,282 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:00 PM

These are great!!  Your guests are going to LOVE them!!

#80 Mari98

• 29 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:26 PM

These are some of the best bags I have seen on these threads.  You are sooooo organized, something that I lack of, but thanks to your pricing details and templates I think I will be able to do the same.  You gave me so many great ideas.  Thank you so much.  I better get started on them.  My wedding day is in 5 months!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users