Photo

OOT Bags - templates, pics and price break down

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#61 emma79

emma79
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:27 PM

I don't have enough post yet, could you please if you don't mind email me the templates. gethomenow@yahoo.com thank you very much!

#62 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
    • 260 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:30 PM

loved this, very helpful!!

All because, two people fell in love!

#63 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
      • 283 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:40 AM

ps.  for those US brides lurking and hopping on the bubba bandwagon too...  the 32oz mugs are now 3.97 at walmart!  I originally bought the tumblers @ $5 but this is a much better deal.  Now how to convince FI we are going to travel with 18 mugs :)

#64 akamikey11

akamikey11
        • 203 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:51 PM

Please let me know what you decide to do for your single male guest...I have been trying to figure out a nice bag or something for them.  are you going to add any male type of items to the bags for them?

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

ahhhhh congrats, I am worried I am going to be short but we are thinking our single male guests we are going to get those drawstring type backpack bags as I can't see them carrying a beach bag and then for our wedding party and parents we may do different bags if we need to to stretch the bags we were able to find!!!!!

I can't wait to see your OOTs once you get started!!!!

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

ps.  for those US brides lurking and hopping on the bubba bandwagon too...  the 32oz mugs are now 3.97 at walmart!  I originally bought the tumblers @ $5 but this is a much better deal.  Now how to convince FI we are going to travel with 18 mugs :)

#65 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 08:37 AM

They are on sale now?! Oh no!!!!! I wonder if Walmart does price adjustments.......  I may be making another trip in the next 2 weeks... I wonder if they'll have many left.  Do you know if the smaller mugs (18 oz tumblers) are on sale as well?! It seems early for them to go on sale don't you think?  I find the tumblers MUCH easier to pack as they are not as big and bulky and also don't have the handles so they lay nice and close together!

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

#66 Coco YUL

Coco YUL
            • 162 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:10 AM

WOW!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your OOT bags... Was wondering what to put in mine... well thanks to you I know now :)

#67 keedon2011

keedon2011
              • 32 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:17 AM

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing...I will start my OOT purchasing process around the holidays when everything goes on sale.

#68 allbap

allbap
                • 54 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:57 PM

ME Too, Me too. lol can you pretty please email the templates also. My email is

Wow!!! torilynnsmith...you did an amazing job!! ANyway you can email me your template because I am a "noob" I can not see them on here. My email is jaclynhowell18@gmail.com. THat would be soooooo amazing of you! THank you!

#69 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
                  • 283 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:50 PM

I was planning on the tumblers too beacuse they are sooo much easier to pack!  Unfortunately they were still on full price for 5.25. It was only the green and blue 32 oz mugs that were on sale and I am thinking it's because they have so much stock left.  I had to hunt for the tumblers, all that was left were fairly beat up ones, it's when i priced out the mugs... I am also planning on larger bags from LL Bean so the mugs work out as they will take up a bit more room in the bag.  I would think they would do a price adjustment, if not, return them and buy them back.  Walmart is fairly leinient about price changes etc... 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

They are on sale now?! Oh no!!!!! I wonder if Walmart does price adjustments.......  I may be making another trip in the next 2 weeks... I wonder if they'll have many left.  Do you know if the smaller mugs (18 oz tumblers) are on sale as well?! It seems early for them to go on sale don't you think?  I find the tumblers MUCH easier to pack as they are not as big and bulky and also don't have the handles so they lay nice and close together!

#70 emma79

emma79
                    • 27 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 08:11 PM

How many post do I have to have too see the template?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users