Photo

OOT Bags - templates, pics and price break down

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#51 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
  • 718 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:36 AM

I love the travel sewing kits!!! It's so cute! 

#52 MrsAlmaguer2011

MrsAlmaguer2011
    • 68 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:59 AM

I love your OOT Bags! I am starting mine, definitely need to make a trip to the dollar store!

here is a link for drawstring bags for the guys:

http://www.orientalt...=388580&tabId=1

#53 Manda123

Manda123
      • 380 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:31 AM

Your bags are great, Tori! Now I have even MORE evidence to show my FI to convince him that we need to go to the states for a shopping trip :)

#54 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:34 AM

Thanks!!!!! Oh it is SOOOO worth it!!! I went to compare prices at the stores here and the pepto I got for $4.97 (or something) is $9 something here!!!! SAME THING I was appalled!!!!! An FYI to Canadian brides though, Dollarama has the 10ct advils (same as in my bags) for $2 right now I paid $1.97 in the states so this is a GREAT deal!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Manda123 

Your bags are great, Tori! Now I have even MORE evidence to show my FI to convince him that we need to go to the states for a shopping trip :)

#55 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:43 AM

i can not wait to get my tote bags and start these, with all the stuff you and i have been doing lol i just want to start printing everything lol

27 MORE DAYS LOL

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Thanks!!!!! Oh it is SOOOO worth it!!! I went to compare prices at the stores here and the pepto I got for $4.97 (or something) is $9 something here!!!! SAME THING I was appalled!!!!! An FYI to Canadian brides though, Dollarama has the 10ct advils (same as in my bags) for $2 right now I paid $1.97 in the states so this is a GREAT deal!!!!!!!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#56 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
            • 283 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:49 PM

I jumped on the Bubba bandwagon... What a great deal! Went with the tumbler myself, $4.97 @walmart right now... 

#57 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
              • 270 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:31 AM

Tori,

You are totally amazing!! thanks for all of the detail.  I am taking your whole list with me as we are taking a driving vacation down through Chicago and Wisconsin and I had planned to shop for OOT supplies while in the US.  Thanks for helping a fellow Canuck ;)

Huge thank you! (My FH probably doesnt thank you for all the stops we will be making and the amount of stuff I will be hauling back) heehee

ps green and navy is a great combination, looks so chic and nautical.   I chose royal blue and white with hints of lime, sunshine yellow and fuschia pink!

Holly

#58 allbap

allbap
                • 54 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:31 AM

Your bags are gorgeous!!! I love the colors and thank you for the shopping break down.  Good job!

#59 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:38 PM

Oh that is fantastic! I am so glad I can help!!! I was very happy FI was not with us on this particular US shopping excursion as my mom and I are on the same wave length when we're shopping and I think he may have strangled the both of us!!!!  I love the sounds of your colours and look forward to hearing what great finds you pick up along your travels!!!  As a Canadian bride is it hard sometimes so I am glad that you can get a US trip in and take advantage of the HUGE price different.  Everything at michaels here is at least 50% mark up (was there the other day) so if you have a trip planned to the states it is soooo worth it to pick the stuff up there!!! Enjoy and thanks again :)

Originally Posted by hatfiehm 

Tori,

You are totally amazing!! thanks for all of the detail.  I am taking your whole list with me as we are taking a driving vacation down through Chicago and Wisconsin and I had planned to shop for OOT supplies while in the US.  Thanks for helping a fellow Canuck ;)

Huge thank you! (My FH probably doesnt thank you for all the stops we will be making and the amount of stuff I will be hauling back) heehee

ps green and navy is a great combination, looks so chic and nautical.   I chose royal blue and white with hints of lime, sunshine yellow and fuschia pink!

Gotta love Walmart, I am actually going to head back over to the states and pick up a few more.  We were at a family get together in FIs mom and dad's home town this weekend and found out about 15-20 people we weren't expecting are coming!!!! We are more than happy to have them but also don't want them to feel left out when everyone else is carrying around their mugs and bags... and I thought my OOT bag days were behind me! haha!!!!

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

I jumped on the Bubba bandwagon... What a great deal! Went with the tumbler myself, $4.97 @walmart right now... 

#60 jkhowell

jkhowell
                    • 121 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:55 PM

Wow!!! torilynnsmith...you did an amazing job!! ANyway you can email me your template because I am a "noob" I can not see them on here. My email is

Here are the templates I used, it took some adjustments with some of them to make sure they printed properly.  I purchased full label sheets (8.5x11) for any labels as I designed my own sizes to fit perfectly and used the same cardstock as our invite for our bag toppers and tags.  I used pink cardstock for our pepto bag tops.

Attached Files

Bud and Jackie
                      Dreams Riviera Cancun
                      2-24-12

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users