OOT Bags - templates, pics and price break down

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#171 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
  • 221 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:48 PM

Hey Tori,

I am starting my sickness and in health first aid kits but I would like to change the color of the heart to my wedding colors which are teal and/or tangerine.  How do I turn change the color?

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

We will be packing everything and bringing it with us.  We have 2 bags allowed each so will be counting on that to get it there... we will see how we do!

#172 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:38 PM

I did it using powerpoint but when I went to do it recently for someone else I had a hell of a time.... try powerpoint, if that doesnt work let me know!

Originally Posted by DRPrincesa 

Hey Tori,

I am starting my sickness and in health first aid kits but I would like to change the color of the heart to my wedding colors which are teal and/or tangerine.  How do I turn change the color?

#173 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:33 PM

look at you being the good bride lol lol .... when ppl do their threads they will have to give a big thanx to you hun lol lol

I did it using powerpoint but when I went to do it recently for someone else I had a hell of a time.... try powerpoint, if that doesnt work let me know!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#174 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

hey i forgot to tell you hun, if you give me your FI name... i can do the same as mine and tell you how to finish it off like i did, OR I could do something new for you...hell i got nothing but time right now lmao

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

I Love your bag tags!!!! I havent started my bag tags yet.. and i am at a LOSS as to what i should do for them....

Attached Files

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#175 smspringer13

smspringer13
          • 26 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:44 PM

Hey Ladies!

I love, love the OOT bags! I have just started working on mine for my April 29, 2012 wedding. I was hoping someone could email me some of the templates - I can't download them here. :( If someone wouldn't mind sending me a couple I'd really appreciate it!

smspringer13@yahoo.com

Thank you!! :)

#176 MsFoxxy

MsFoxxy
            • 58 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:22 PM

These bags are so awesome!!  I wonder if Michael's still has those sewing kits.........

#177 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:21 PM

They have them in again in different colours, theres a purple, green, yellow... not as bright and neon!

Originally Posted by MsFoxxy 

These bags are so awesome!!  I wonder if Michael's still has those sewing kits.........

#178 MsFoxxy

MsFoxxy
                • 58 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

Oh, Thanks SO much for the info!! Purple is one  of our colors!!!  I just went to Michael's today, but they didn't have any.  :o(  I'll have to visit another Michael's (or three :)) tomorrow!

They have them in again in different colours, theres a purple, green, yellow... not as bright and neon!

#179 ottawabride

ottawabride
                  • 10 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:24 AM

I love your whole bag. Thank you so much the breakdown and where you got everything. Big help.

#180 Jber713

Jber713
                    • 179 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:09 PM

Awesome Bags!!! How much was the final cost for each bag, I didn't see a final price.

Jen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users