Photo

OOT Bags - templates, pics and price break down

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#161 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:08 PM

alright ladies.. i finally got the OOT bag tags done tonight...and i love the way they turned out. posting a pic soon also did my tissues tonight too, their for the ceremony.

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#162 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:38 PM

DSC_0447.jpgDSC_0450.jpgDSC_0451.jpg

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#163 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:42 PM

oops forgot one

DSC_0452.jpg

#164 luvmoo

luvmoo
        • 503 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

I Love your bag tags!!!! I havent started my bag tags yet.. and i am at a LOSS as to what i should do for them....

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

oops forgot one

DSC_0452.jpg

#165 SarahS

SarahS
          • Site Supporter
          • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:44 PM

Tori, I absolutely LOVE your bags. They are amazing. Would you be able to email me your templates?  seguins@uoguelph.ca

Thanks so much!!!

Sarah

#166 MJKH

MJKH
            • Site Supporter
            • 654 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:49 PM

I love them too...it almost looks like someone did it by hand with a calligraphy pen.  Was it?!?

#167 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:04 PM

well as you know all my stuff is still in regina with the FI and the laptop lol so in order for me to do some sort of wedding sh*t lol i decided to do new tags lol ..i dont know if you saw the final product with the real star fish and the jewl.. but i love the way they turned out..if you want help or what me to do some up for you let me know hun

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

I Love your bag tags!!!! I havent started my bag tags yet.. and i am at a LOSS as to what i should do for them....

I love that you think that, thats why i did this design..i wanted it to look hand done, and the finished look does just that..did you see the finished pics?

Originally Posted by MJKH 

I love them too...it almost looks like someone did it by hand with a calligraphy pen.  Was it?!?

#168 MJKH

MJKH
                • Site Supporter
                • 654 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:46 PM

Yessss...just now!  You did an awesome job...and I had a giggle over your bags.  I think we all have a little something that doesn't go quite right...for me, it's the pile of Vistaprint stuff in my basement that will likely never see the light of day again because I simplified things so much.  If only there were another couple out there with our same names...getting married on the same date... ; )

Your tag is awesome and very original!  It does look like an architect did a little doodle for you one day...

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

well as you know all my stuff is still in regina with the FI and the laptop lol so in order for me to do some sort of wedding sh*t lol i decided to do new tags lol ..i dont know if you saw the final product with the real star fish and the jewl.. but i love the way they turned out..if you want help or what me to do some up for you let me know hun

I love that you think that, thats why i did this design..i wanted it to look hand done, and the finished look does just that..did you see the finished pics?

#169 SarahS

SarahS
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:54 AM

Tori, your bags are amazing! I absolutely love them!!! Would you be able to email me those templates? seguins@uoguelph.ca

Thanks!!

Sarah

#170 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:09 PM

i know i love vista print, and well so worth it....but ive started over now twice, one due to my computer crashing and lost everything...to now ive changed our theme lol ...oh crap ive started 3 times now lol..... and now my FI has all my stuff in a different province. I REALLY MISS MY LAPTOP LOL LOL

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Yessss...just now!  You did an awesome job...and I had a giggle over your bags.  I think we all have a little something that doesn't go quite right...for me, it's the pile of Vistaprint stuff in my basement that will likely never see the light of day again because I simplified things so much.  If only there were another couple out there with our same names...getting married on the same date... ; )

Your tag is awesome and very original!  It does look like an architect did a little doodle for you one day...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users