torilynnsmith

OOT Bags - templates, pics and price break down

Your OOT Bag is amazing!  Thank you so much for the product/price breakdown.  That really puts things into perspective, and helps with what I think I might need to include.  Fantastic job, truly.

This is great! My biggest fear is how I will get all my DIY projects to the Dominican Republic.  How have you decided to travel with all these items.  (Sorry if this is a repeat question) Happy planning! :)

We will be packing everything and bringing it with us.  We have 2 bags allowed each so will be counting on that to get it there... we will see how we do!

Originally Posted by DRPrincesa View Post

This is great! My biggest fear is how I will get all my DIY projects to the Dominican Republic.  How have you decided to travel with all these items.  (Sorry if this is a repeat question) Happy planning! :)

Bags look great! Your guests will love them :)

We're also concerned about how we're going to get everything there...although yesterday, I was at a thrift shop and found a HUGE suitcase for $1. While it's not the most attractive thing I've seen, it's got wheels and is sturdy...I think we should be able to fit the majority of our items in there, if we pack carefully. One more thing down!

Great idea! I never thought to check a thrift shop! Then I can leave the suitcase behind!!!!

Originally Posted by alittlerandr View Post

Bags look great! Your guests will love them :)

We're also concerned about how we're going to get everything there...although yesterday, I was at a thrift shop and found a HUGE suitcase for $1. While it's not the most attractive thing I've seen, it's got wheels and is sturdy...I think we should be able to fit the majority of our items in there, if we pack carefully. One more thing down!

HI! I love your bags!! can you pm me the templates please!

great job!!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Here are the templates I used, it took some adjustments with some of them to make sure they printed properly.  I purchased full label sheets (8.5x11) for any labels as I designed my own sizes to fit perfectly and used the same cardstock as our invite for our bag toppers and tags.  I used pink cardstock for our pepto bag tops.

Mug Tag-Pepto Bag Topper-Survival Kit Bag Topper-Welcome Tags.pptx

Hand Sanitizer-Sewing Kits-Key Card Holder.pptx

Lipchap labels-first aid kit-sewing kit.pptx

Me too Sarah!! I bought my Shout Wipes 12/$3.49, floss picks 90/1.25, and powder drink mix packets 10/$1.00 at Walgreens!!! So happy I thought to swing in there and browse on my lunch break!! Great deals woot.gif

wow, I wish I had the time and effort to do them. They are awesome. Everything is so color coordinated.