Photo

Evonut Review: Las Vegas Wedding, Sept 2007 (heavy pics)

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
  • 466 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:18 AM

Thanks for the great review!! We're also doing our legal ceremony in Vegas, after our symbolic ceremony in RM in November so this review is super helpful!!

Sorry to hear about the Chapel but, it sounds like you made the best of it but, from what I saw everything looked beautiful!

#12 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
    • 466 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:25 AM

OH my gosh! I just went on your photog's website, clicked "Engagement" and the first 2 pictures were of you guys! Did you get your pics in yet??

BTW ~ they looked hot!

#13 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:26 AM

Great review. There were a few snags but nothing major. You look gorgeous! Congrats on your first wedding :o)

#14 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
        • 766 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:32 AM

Wonderful pictures!

#15 evonut

evonut
          • 92 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 02:04 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Adamsgrrl
            OH my gosh! I just went on your photog's website, clicked "Engagement" and the first 2 pictures were of you guys! Did you get your pics in yet??

BTW ~ they looked hot!
            Thanks for telling me--I didn't even know, lol. I just got our engagement pictures online preview this morning and I am SO IMPRESSED! How they made us look so good in the 3:00pm in hottest temperature of the day (41 degress celcius/114 degress farenheit--we were sweating and dabbing ourselves off with a towel every two minutes) is beyond me. I'll post more pictures when I get the actual CD next week.

I'm going to see if I could get them to do our Mexico wedding.

#16 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
            • VIP Member
            • 2,861 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 02:10 PM

Great review!! GOrgeous pics! Sorry that some of the stuff turned out crappy, but Im glad overall you had a great time!

#17 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 02:46 PM

Thanks for the great review!! Poopy about the chapel but you will have a wonderful november wedding :)

#18 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
                • 466 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:46 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by evonut
                  Thanks for telling me--I didn't even know, lol. I just got our engagement pictures online preview this morning and I am SO IMPRESSED! How they made us look so good in the 3:00pm in hottest temperature of the day (41 degress celcius/114 degress farenheit--we were sweating and dabbing ourselves off with a towel every two minutes) is beyond me. I'll post more pictures when I get the actual CD next week.

I'm going to see if I could get them to do our Mexico wedding.
                  Can't wait to see more pics!!! I emailed your photog but he they weren't available to shoot our wedding... pooh. I'm bummed because your pics (2) looked soo good. But, they did recommend another photog so I'm crossing my fingers.

Oh, and I just have to comment ~ you are so incredibly tiny (by tiny I mean skinny). Yes, I know random comment but I had to throw that out there.

Thanks again for the review,
                  Monika : )

#19 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,754 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:52 PM

Great review!!!

#20 JennyK

JennyK
                    • 3,502 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 11:45 PM

you look gorgeous, and I love your dress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users