Photo

DIY: Will You Be My Senorita (Bridesmaid) Invitations w/Tutorial & Template!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
  • 923 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:00 AM

I love these - very creative, very unique, very beautiful! I looove the scrapbook paper you found - I've been trying to find some in my colors - with no luck

#22 passionsarcasm

passionsarcasm
    • 206 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:39 PM

Aww thank you Dominique for the very kind words...what are your colors? I went to Michaels, JoAnn's and A.C. Moore. For my invites, I plan on using paper from this cute site: www.papermojo.com. They have an amazing selection of different textured paper. So check it out. Let me know if you find anything...

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber 

I love these - very creative, very unique, very beautiful! I looove the scrapbook paper you found - I've been trying to find some in my colors - with no luck

#23 amanda2286

amanda2286
      • 162 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:57 PM

so cute!

#24 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
        • 923 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:01 AM

I started with coral pink and aqua but they're hard to match/find..I've opened up to peach and seafoam as well so they colors are close enough...I've been through every paper in Michaels, ACMoore and Walmart and if I find any colors that are close they're solids or there's a $19.99 stack with one or two sheets I could make work. I've also searched ebay. It's fustrating- I'm considering using aqua paper with coral ribbons/embellishments because it will be easier. But it makes me sad when I see everyone elses pretty paisleys and damasks and stripes. I also thought about creating/printing some but I think matching the colors will be a pain. I'm off to check papermojo.com and I'll try Joann's. Thanks!

Originally Posted by passionsarcasm 

Aww thank you Dominique for the very kind words...what are your colors? I went to Michaels, JoAnn's and A.C. Moore. For my invites, I plan on using paper from this cute site: www.papermojo.com. They have an amazing selection of different textured paper. So check it out. Let me know if you find anything...

#25 beachgal2012

beachgal2012
          • 162 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:00 PM

this is ADORABLE!  i love the sign and the saying that goes along w/ the pic.  how unique and fun! your bridesmaids will always remember how they were asked to be in your wedding for many years to come.  what fun this is to ask this way!  great job, future bride!  love it!

#26 passionsarcasm

passionsarcasm
            • 206 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:56 AM

Thanks beachgal. Some of my girls' family members are still talking about them...means I'm on the right track :) Hopefully they'll be just as impressed with our STDs and Invites...

#27 brittmcfarlin

brittmcfarlin
              • 164 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:08 AM

Very cute, what a sweet idea.

#28 bride81

bride81
                • 216 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:51 AM

these are amazing!!! thank you for the inspiration for something so thoughtful, and perfect!

#29 leungbobe

leungbobe
                  • 160 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:24 AM

i like your very creative ideas...

#30 passionsarcasm

passionsarcasm
                    • 206 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:54 AM

Thanks so much Ladies :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users