Photo

Music and Entertainment during dinner and after?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Evgal

Evgal
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:01 AM

I have a small group (15) dinner reception so we aren't planning to privatize the restaurant.  What should we do for dinner music? Bring an ipod or no music?  And we won't have a dance floor, should we go to a nearby club to party?  Our group is really mixed (old and young).  What should I do?

#2 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:12 PM

We also have a small group (16) and we arent doing a private reception.  Our dinner is in one of the restraunts at our resort so we can't play an ipod.  Check with your resort.  We won't have a dance floor either so I think we will go to the disco at the resort.

Originally Posted by Evgal 

I have a small group (15) dinner reception so we aren't planning to privatize the restaurant.  What should we do for dinner music? Bring an ipod or no music?  And we won't have a dance floor, should we go to a nearby club to party?  Our group is really mixed (old and young).  What should I do?

#3 Bride2b15

Bride2b15
    • 151 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams riviera cancun mexico

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:12 AM

We won't be having a dance floor either I think most of my guests (older) will just be happy with relaxing and not be too worried about dancing

#4 RitvikSehgal

RitvikSehgal
    • 70 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 11:55 PM

It will be well and good if things will go simultaneously. 

#5 AdamnJenn17

AdamnJenn17
      • 161 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 09:51 AM

I dont think you get to have music at the semi-private dinners as they are in an a-la carte.  You would have to ask your wedding coordinator/TA to check.

Go out after but make it optional as to not let the older folks feel unconfortable about turning in early, you'll be pleasantly surprised how many will come along :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users