Photo

Joanne's DIY Boarding Pass Invitations with Photos and Template :-)

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#71 Pappy

Pappy
  • 176 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

Very cute! Thanks for sharing! The cost breakdown and materials used will be very helpful! 

#72 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
    • 860 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:57 AM

Got a bunch of emails asking for the template. All the emails are sent now. Best of luck!

#73 FutureMrsKerr

FutureMrsKerr
      • 18 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:44 PM

Hello, I am new to BDW and I am still trying to decide on my exact location and date of wedding. My FI and I are considering Mid-November (2012) in Mexico (Riviera Maya area). Can anyone tell me who was married this past November (Cheers to JoanneIreland!), how the weather was? I read that hurricane season lasts through November and was wondering if they encountered a lot of rainy days? Thanks so much for the help.

And ps- I LOVE your invites! You did an amazing job!

#74 Kristina610

Kristina610
        • 68 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

Your cake is amazing!  Was this the cake that was included in your package or was it extra because there was so much detail on it? 

#75 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
          • 860 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:38 AM

We were just married in November and were in Mexico from November 6th to 25th. The weather was beautiful, but for the first half of the trip it rained most afternoons. Right around lunch time the rain clouds would roll in, it would pour for half an hour or so but the sun would come back out again. Remember also in November the days are shorter. I've been on holidays where I've still been laying on the beach at 7pm, but at this time of year the sunset around 5:15pm. It was perfect for us though, we were up early for breakfast, on the beach for 9, done by 3, nap and shower and ready for dinner!

#76 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
            • 860 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:41 AM

Thanks! A one tier cake was included in our package. We paid $100 to upgrade to this.

Originally Posted by Kristina610 

Your cake is amazing!  Was this the cake that was included in your package or was it extra because there was so much detail on it? 

#77 FutureMrsKerr

FutureMrsKerr
              • 18 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:31 AM

Oh, that's great to remember! I totally forgot about the days being shorter, wow, that's definitely something to be considered! Thanks so much for the helpful tips! :)

#78 nimbleknits

nimbleknits
                • 52 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:13 PM

I'm so in love with how you did yours!  I am debating on whether to do passports for the STD's and boarding passes for the actual invite - regardless, thanks so much for the inspiration and congrats on your wedding!

#79 jlb392

jlb392
                  • 197 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:57 PM

I think this is my favorite one so far.... I'm a little scared of the amount of work involved (I'm not that crafty), but the cost to have these done professionally is crazy, so we will probably go this route. thanks for posting this

#80 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
                    • 860 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:40 PM

Aw thank you, you are so sweet!

We saved a fortune doing DIY after pricing to have done professionally.

Originally Posted by jlb392 

I think this is my favorite one so far.... I'm a little scared of the amount of work involved (I'm not that crafty), but the cost to have these done professionally is crazy, so we will probably go this route. thanks for posting this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users