Jump to content

Photo

Joanne's DIY Boarding Pass Invitations with Photos and Template :-)


  • Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#51 Skygirl

Skygirl
  • Member
  • 512 posts

    Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:39 PM

    Joanne, if you will be selling any of your supplies, let me know, I will be DIY soon. Im in boston, so i could probably pick it up.. what were your colors for decor?



    #52 JoanneIreland

    JoanneIreland
    • Member
    • 860 posts

      Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:04 AM


      Our color was primarily yellow with a splash of orange here and there. What colors are you doing?

      Our intention was to bring everything back to sell but with the airline charges we ended up leaving so much behind. I just hope our wedding coordinator uses stuff for other weddings. I do have some stuff to sell though (first aid kit supplies, raffia fans, table runners, DIY tools, sunglasses for OOT bags, and a load more stuff), I just have to sort it out and hope to post it on here later this week.

       

      We have no pro pics yet but I can post one or two that friends took so you can see our decor.
       

      Originally Posted by Skygirl 

      Joanne, if you will be selling any of your supplies, let me know, I will be DIY soon. Im in boston, so i could probably pick it up.. what were your colors for decor?



       



      #53 JoanneIreland

      JoanneIreland
      • Member
      • 860 posts

        Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:13 AM

         

        378981_743429544565_49405450_36063301_217643980_n.jpg

         

        PB170465.JPG

         

        photo5.JPG

         

        IMG_3164.JPG

         

        IMG_3169.JPG

         

        IMG_3259.JPG

        .

         

        ,



        #54 venus909

        venus909
        • Jr. Member
        • 328 posts

          Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:51 AM


          Your pictures are beautiful and my god that dress is GORGEOUS!  Congrats!
           

          Originally Posted by JoanneIreland 

           

          378981_743429544565_49405450_36063301_217643980_n.jpg

           

          PB170465.JPG

           

          photo5.JPG

           

          IMG_3164.JPG

           

          IMG_3169.JPG

           

          IMG_3259.JPG

          .

           

          ,



           



          #55 Skygirl

          Skygirl
          • Member
          • 512 posts

            Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:47 PM

            @Janeireland. Great photos, love ur dress!my colors are pool blue(turqoise). I love how u did ur cake, where did u buy the napkin holders chairs?so cute...how many rafia fans you have left?



            #56 JoanneIreland

            JoanneIreland
            • Member
            • 860 posts

              Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:49 PM


              Thank you! Have around 20 raffia fans left I think. I so need to do inventory and try getting rid of leftovers of everything!
               

              Originally Posted by Skygirl 

              @Janeireland. Great photos, love ur dress!my colors are pool blue(turqoise). I love how u did ur cake, where did u buy the napkin holders chairs?so cute...how many rafia fans you have left?



               



              #57 lashesforever

              lashesforever
              • Site Supporter
              • 51 posts

                Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:28 PM

                These look amazing! Thanks so much for posting. I have some great ideas now, that maybe I'll try to do my own as well! 



                #58 belledame

                belledame
                • Jr. Member
                • 195 posts

                  Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:20 PM

                  These are super cute!! Great job.



                  #59 LisaMatterni

                  LisaMatterni
                  • Member
                  • 718 posts

                    Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

                    I would love to borrow the idea of the date. They're so beautifully created.



                    #60 JoanneIreland

                    JoanneIreland
                    • Member
                    • 860 posts

                      Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:29 AM



                      I took ideas from other people so borrow away!!

                      Originally Posted by LisaMatterni 

                      I would love to borrow the idea of the date. They're so beautifully created.



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users