Maybeachbride
  • 186 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

Thanks for the suggestions !

#42 Tandtglass

Tandtglass
    • 19 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

Great ideas, ladies! I'm purchasing their jewelry, and got them a cute monogrammed bag from the knot.com. I want to get them something else personalized (maybe a towel or a shirt), and a bracelet. Their OOT bags will also include more items.

#43 missroxy

missroxy
      • 178 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

I only have one, my sister, and I'm planing on paying her dress and all accessories. I'll pay for her hair and makeup .. and if I can, a part of her trip... 

#44 nancya

nancya
        • 120 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

great ideas everyone. we are paying for our bridesmaids and groomsmen accommodations and their outfits. girls also got robes, travel valet bag, jewelry, beach bag, water bottles. guys got personalized cuff links and beer mugs.

#45 SHANNON4

SHANNON4
          • 38 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:28 PM

I got my 7 bridesmaids and mom bracelets that were bow/knot's....so "thanks 4 helping us tie the knot" when we went dress shopping. Now I'm trying to figure out what do do 4 their actual gifts. I want to hand them out at my bridal shower so I don't have to travel to Jamaica with them all. So I was thinking I wanted to do personalized beach bags, and fill it with things they might need 4 the beach. Just not to sure what to add, as I want to keep cost down as much as possible! Any ideas would b wonderful! Also, what should I get our 6 year old son who is best man?

#46 Bride2B0713

Bride2B0713
            • 47 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by SHANNON4 

I got my 7 bridesmaids and mom bracelets that were bow/knot's....so "thanks 4 helping us tie the knot" when we went dress shopping. Now I'm trying to figure out what do do 4 their actual gifts. I want to hand them out at my bridal shower so I don't have to travel to Jamaica with them all. So I was thinking I wanted to do personalized beach bags, and fill it with things they might need 4 the beach. Just not to sure what to add, as I want to keep cost down as much as possible! Any ideas would b wonderful! Also, what should I get our 6 year old son who is best man?

I got some nice personalized canvas tote bags on etsy. They came out to about $8 a piece. I'm still trying to decide what to put in there as well. I have 5 bridesmaids. I"m also looking NOT to spend and arm and a leg with the contents.

#47 Peach

Peach
              • 1,293 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by SHANNON4 

Are you doing OOT bags? You could always just "amp up" ones for them. (The girls I mean)

Some ideas: pashminas (cheap!), flip flops, bronzer or tanning oil, aloe lip balm, sunscreen... You can find lots in clearance sections and in the dollar stores.

#48 MRSPWILSON

MRSPWILSON
                • Site Supporter
                • 74 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

I got my girls a mini duffle and inside it was: a beach towel, a personalozed tote bag, a double wall tumbler, a traveling jewelry case (containing their wedding jewelry), a pair of flip flops, lip gloss, a cloth makeup case, as well as everything that will be in the other out of town bags.  I couldn't stop buying and loved every minute of it!

#49 cher8brown

cher8brown
                  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

I am having a hard time deciding what to get my lovely ladies....I only have 140 to spend on each of them.

#50 phillips1221

phillips1221
                    • 39 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:47 AM

If you watch groupon you can get $70 dollars worth of stuff for $17 and then get the big canvas totes personalized for almost nothing it just comes down to what you want to put into them.  I am having a hard time with this step...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users