#21 LisaMatterni

• 718 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:53 AM

Nice jewelries!!! Love the necklace.

#22 Mmack

• 118 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:34 AM

Great way to accessorize your feet!

Our wedding is in 11 weeks!!! Can't wait to be a Mrs.!!

#23 bondgirl0072010

• 789 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:06 PM

Thanks Mmack! They definitely make fabulous foot accessories and great gifits!

Great way to accessorize your feet!

#24 Peach

• 1,293 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:18 PM

Great ideas, all! I am not sure yet, but I think I will be doing beach bags with a small clutch or something, jewelry for the day of (probably) some bath stuff, a pashmina, and personalized flasks. We are also paying for their dresses and maybe hair. Also, we are probably going on a girl's spa weekend (instead of a very small stagette party), and I will be footing the bill for a package including mani-pedis, champagne and massages. That is the big splurge - everything else is SUPER cheap, or DIY, and I only have 2 BM (one of whom is my teenage sister). I will be including my mom and future mother in law for most of this too. I think that will probably be it. To ask them, I made them cards and gave my MOH some coconut bath salts and lotion too. This is really the place in our wedding where we are spending the most money, actually!

#25 Ariane1126

• 70 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:20 AM

We will be paying for their dresses and possibly jewelry! For the guys im not sure yet. Probably their outfits as well but im not sure what they are going to wear yet.

#26 jacq

• 34 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:35 AM

We are doing the same as for the bridal party since they are spending so much to come to our wedding we thought it would be a nice idea. The guys just need somethign else small but I would stil like to get my girls something special... still trying to figure that out... also stumped  on the parents!

Originally Posted by Gin Bootles 

wow that is awesome!!! i could never afford that! but that is truely awesome that you are doing that! i am buying personalized wine glasses from etsy!

#27 jacq

• 34 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:38 AM

Haha I had to pick it all out for my fiance and the groomsmen, still waiting on 2 of the five to get measured however!! we just bought it all before we had their sizes because moores had a great sale! and the personalized flasks (that come in hot pink as well!) are on sale for 6.99 on the knot and then they charge  5 or 6$ for engraving!

#28 jacq

• 34 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:40 AM

I also thought of nice personalized hot pink/ fuchsia satin robes (my wedding color!) for all my girls but cant find any online that I like... any ideas?? I thought it would also make a cute photo op :)

#29 scooter514

• 155 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:08 PM

Check a department store perhaps for the robes. Nice ideas on here!

#30 MsFoxxy

• 58 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:00 PM

I'm covering the flights for my girls, as well as paying for jewelry, hair & makeup for the big day.  So if I do get them some other gift, it will be something small... $20-30 at the most.  :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users