Sign in to follow this  
Fired Up B2B

How to choose a photographer?!?!

Can anyone help me decide on a wedding photographer?! I think I've narrowed it to Michael Weiler, Phil Steingard & Jorge Allocco..oh and one recent addition Katya Nova. HELP!! lol

Phil Steingard & the other photogs in his studio do absolutely amazing work. My friend used them and her pictures are stunning. The guy who was there was actually PhotoPhil's nephew I believe and was just outstanding. He was so friendly and good with everyone. I would have booked them myself but I didn't want to copy EVERYTHING my friend did and they were a bit out of mine and my FI's price range.

We booked with HDC Photo.

We wanted Michael Weiler to do our wedding pics, but he was unfortunately booked for the date :( So I hired Launi Studios from Montreal. And I'm glad I did. He was excellent with both photos and videos. You could give him a try.

hi everyone i just got married on 23rd of june at cayo levantado and i also was crazy about the photographer i ended up finding Karina Jensen!!! she is awsome fun and very professional, i've got the most beautiful pics ever. maybe this can help you guys.

www.photobykarina.com