How to choose a photographer?!?!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fired Up B2B

Fired Up B2B
  • Site Supporter
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:39 PM

Can anyone help me decide on a wedding photographer?! I think I've narrowed it to Michael Weiler, Phil Steingard & Jorge Allocco..oh and one recent addition Katya Nova. HELP!! lol

#2 emives

emives
    • 64 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:28 PM

Phil Steingard & the other photogs in his studio do absolutely amazing work. My friend used them and her pictures are stunning. The guy who was there was actually PhotoPhil's nephew I believe and was just outstanding. He was so friendly and good with everyone. I would have booked them myself but I didn't want to copy EVERYTHING my friend did and they were a bit out of mine and my FI's price range.

We booked with HDC Photo.

#3 montygirl

montygirl
      • 11 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:44 PM

We wanted Michael Weiler to do our wedding pics, but he was unfortunately booked for the date :( So I hired Launi Studios from Montreal. And I'm glad I did. He was excellent with both photos and videos. You could give him a try.

#4 mynda

mynda
        • 20 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 02:45 AM

hi everyone i just got married on 23rd of june at cayo levantado and i also was crazy about the photographer i ended up finding Karina Jensen!!! she is awsome fun and very professional, i've got the most beautiful pics ever. maybe this can help you guys.

www.photobykarina.com 

#5 Danz

Danz
          • 53 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:29 AM

We have Michael Weiler booked for our wedding. I love his work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users