Bavaro Princess Weddings

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 nsmith

• 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

Hello - Does anyone have any pictures of their wedding at the Bavaro Princess? I am considering it for a Dec wedding. I would love to see some pics though!

#12 vwy2k

• 6 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:04 AM

I have a boatload of pictures from my May 2, 2012 wedding at the Bavaro Princess. I've also just posted a review and I'm sure it will be approved soon.

Here are a couple pics. We clearly had the beach ceremony, but a wedding gazebo is available. If you provide your email i'd be happy to send you a bunch. It did rain on my wedding day, but it was still gorgeous and the Bavaro Princess was absolutely stunning.

#13 shannonfourney

• 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:11 AM

Hi, I'm getting married on January 24, 2013 at the Bavaro Princess :D Any tips, ideas, great info, suggestions to pass along to an anxious bride to be lol

#14 vwy2k

• 6 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:27 AM

Congratulations first of all! I probably asked Francelia every question there was in the book so feel free to directly email me with yours at krissy.vann@gmail.com.

My biggest word of advice and I know its the last thing you want to think about is discuss a rain plan. We hadn't really spoken of it to much a head of time and that was where the only hiccups of my day occurred. Even though it was a rainy day I still got married bare foot on the beach, which was my dream come true.

Also just be patient with Francelia. Sometimes when you don't hear right away you start to question how on the ball she is. Believe me when you arrive she will have your entire folder organized and be aware of all those special requests you've made.

One thing I can tell you...your guests will be on cloud nine at this resort. It was positively stunning and people are still raving about the venue.

#15 Viktoriyardh

• 3 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:07 PM

Hello girls,

We are getting married in November 2014 at Bavaro Princess. How was your experience? any recommendations? tips? Thank you in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users