Photo

Bavaro Princess Weddings

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 LanLei021512

LanLei021512
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:37 AM

Has anyone had experiance with the Bavaro Princess resorts? We are getting married there in February 2012! So far the wedding coordinator has been awesome! Any info would be great!! Thank you :-)

#2 ceciliag62

ceciliag62
    • 10 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:23 AM

I'm considering this hotel for my June 2012 wedding but am hesitating a bit because there isn't too much info online.

#3 KGrulke

KGrulke
      • 10 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:53 AM

I am also considering it for a June 2012 wedding & the website is very disappointing.  We have looked @ so many different resorts wedding packages & the Bavaro Princess seems to have good packages for the $.  My only issue is the fact that we won't have a private reception (w/o going with the beach party). 

Any thoughts/feelings on your planning so far??

#4 LanLei021512

LanLei021512
        • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:48 PM

The wedding coordinator has been amazing with answering my emails! We are getting Married February 2012 and our first choice of resort was already booked for the day we wanted the wedding to be on! We love the communication between the coordinator. Also the packages seem to be very reasonable and there is a lot included in them. We also were upset about the private reception but decided to splurge for the private beach party because we will only have one wedding night and its what we truly wanted!

How is the planning going for you soon to be brides?

#5 KGrulke

KGrulke
          • 10 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:17 AM

Does anyone know what the cocktail party entails?  Also, how much it is to purchase the CD from the photographer?

So much to do, so little time :)

Attached Files

#6 KGrulke

KGrulke
            • 10 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:19 AM

I sadly haven't heard from the wedding planner yet after I sent an email...is she quick about emails?  I know she was good about responding to our travel agent, so hopefully it's just a fluke.

#7 loveisaparadise

loveisaparadise
              • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:12 AM

We are getting married here in January 2012!! I am looking for the same sort of input from past Bavaro Brides! Best of luck!!

#8 gamblebr

gamblebr
                • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:29 PM

hey everyone! I am looking into this hotel for April 27th 2012. The wedding coordinator is a bit slow in responding to my email, it takes like a week for her to email me back.  How did everyone go about reserving the date?  I know it is available, but she has not told me how to hold it. The website also is very limited with information..it makes me a little nervous, but my travel agent told me she sends wedding parties here often and they love it.  How is everyone planning there wedding day? I am pretty simple, I want my wedding on the beach, and after the wedding I want a private beach party, no dinner, tables to sit at, a dance area, a dj and an open bar..how much does the beach party cost??  I just got engaged on august 20, so I am just starting to plan and any help I can get i will really appreciate!  Thanks, Brittany

#9 ringostar22

ringostar22
                  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:39 AM

Hello,

We are planning a wedding at Bavaro Princess for July 2012. I wanted to know if any pictures of their wedding for ideas for decorations? centerpieces and the beach ceremony? We are considering the beach party for our reception. 

Thanks

#10 vwy2k

vwy2k
                    • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:50 AM

@loveisaparadise

Congrats on your wedding. I'm getting married here on May 2nd...any info/advice/pics thoughts etc would be greatly appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users