Photo

Trash the Dress....yes or no???

• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#41 GMac11

GMac11
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:24 AM

I can't wait for our pictures in October! My husband and I will be taking them during our honeymoon in Cancun. We eloped so I didn't get the pretty dress - so for this I'm buying an inexpensive dress from DB's and this way we'll still get these great pictures with an amazing backdrop!

For those of you who don't want to ruin your dresses - have you considered getting knockoffs from sites like DHgate? I've never purchased from them so I'm not sure how it works, but some of those dresses are only about $100.

#42 elisamarie

elisamarie
    • 222 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:57 PM

I want to do one, but my mom said no way - and she bought my dress, so I guess I have to respect her wishes. :( boo!

Getting married at Playa Pesquero! - 35 booked!!

#43 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
      • 212 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:25 AM

I am the almost the most excited for TTD!! I can't wait!! The pictures are so unique and different...and hey I will never wear my dress again...so why not?

#44 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:50 AM

TTD is so unique!  Although new to most and hesitation will follow this is your day and your pictures!!  I am most definitely doing one and I have to admit that I am more excited about these than the actual wedding day photos.  We will be the first to have this done among our family & friends so I am toooooo excited.

Here is my thing, I did by an alternate dress for this.  I could not fathom putting a 4k dress is water.  With that said, to each his/her own but follow your heart always!

#45 cherany

cherany
          • 234 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:46 AM

My partner & I are definitely doing this!  And it was never a question as to wearing our real wedding dresses.  Not like we are ever going to wear them again!

Aside from being a ton of fun for us, these pictures will provide a lifetime of shock and awe from friends & fam, especially when framed and displayed in our home.

#46 NEMMERZ

NEMMERZ
            • 195 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:11 PM

Out off all my wedding pics, everyone thought my TTD pics were the best and most unique and really captured our love.

I would tell anyone to go it, its one of the benefits of doing a DW right??  Why not??

This was my second wedding and my first wedding dress is still under my bed.

On a good note about your dress afterwards, truly its CLEAN, really you wouldnt think so but it was so clean, the ocean and salt do an awesome job of cleaning it, I did not have one stain, and we rolled all over the beach...LOL

DANA&DON0100.JPG

DANA&DON0086.JPG

DANA&DON_ALL0032.JPG

Cinco De Mayo 2011  in Riveria Maya Mexico

#47 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
              • 789 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:16 PM

I have to say from the moment I started seeing the TTD photos from UWPractice_Day2_DD_0047-2.jpg

UWPractice_Day2_DD_0092-2.jpg

#48 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                • 789 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:17 PM

Gorgeous photos!

Originally Posted by NEMMERZ 

Out off all my wedding pics, everyone thought my TTD pics were the best and most unique and really captured our love.

I would tell anyone to go it, its one of the benefits of doing a DW right??  Why not??

This was my second wedding and my first wedding dress is still under my bed.

On a good note about your dress afterwards, truly its CLEAN, really you wouldnt think so but it was so clean, the ocean and salt do an awesome job of cleaning it, I did not have one stain, and we rolled all over the beach...LOL

DANA&DON0100.JPG

DANA&DON0086.JPG

DANA&DON_ALL0032.JPG

Cinco De Mayo 2011  in Riveria Maya Mexico

#49 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                  • 789 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:19 PM

Yay I'm so excited to see your gorgeous TTD photos while you're rocking your

TTD is so unique!  Although new to most and hesitation will follow this is your day and your pictures!!  I am most definitely doing one and I have to admit that I am more excited about these than the actual wedding day photos.  We will be the first to have this done among our family & friends so I am toooooo excited.

Here is my thing, I did by an alternate dress for this.  I could not fathom putting a 4k dress is water.  With that said, to each his/her own but follow your heart always!

#50 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:07 AM

I can't wait!!  ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Yay I'm so excited to see your gorgeous TTD photos while you're rocking your "Moroccan Mermaid" Barefoot Jewels!! XOXO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users