Photo

Trash the Dress....yes or no???

• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#191 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • 789 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:33 PM

Congratulations joda! You are going to have such a BLAST!!

I had replied somewhere earlier in this thread that we were thinking about doing it, we booked it in last week! I am excited! I am hoping to get some cool shots around the town,I know they are not the usual beach shots but they have been some of my favourites.

#192 joda

joda
    • 205 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:16 PM

Thank you! Love that shot. LaLuna is doing our photography, so I can hardly wait!

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Congratulations joda! You are going to have such a BLAST!!

RedIbyChelsea

#193 mizpriya

mizpriya
      • 268 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:42 AM

I'm so for it!!!

You only wear your dress once so why not create some beautiful shots to compliment your beautiful dress!

#194 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:40 PM

Thanks joda! It's definitely one of my favorites now...when saltwater was hitting my eyeballs...not so much! :)

If there's anything you need as far as accessories, I'm running a promotion with Del Sol right now that I'd happily extend for you since your'e using their sister company! Check it out if you're interested

Thank you! Love that shot. LaLuna is doing our photography, so I can hardly wait!

#195 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
          • 300 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:27 AM

We are doing a TTD session afterwords.  I am super excited, my fiancee not so much as he does not like having his picture taken but I think it will be a fun time for the two of us the day after to be together and kind of relive the day before just less stressful and hectic. 

#196 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
            • 296 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:05 PM

I had never in my life heard of trash the dress (actually im astonished at just how much i didnt know about weddings before i came to this forum) but it sounds a great idea and i want to do it!

i mentioned to my fiance that i loved the underwater shots some brides have taken. Then he completely burst my bubble by reminding me that we have an underwater camera, and every time he tried to take a picture of me underwater i did the 'puffer fish"...eyes scrunched shut, cheeks blown out and flailing arms. Hadn't actually thought about the logistics of that kind of shot   So i will find a non-underwater shoot to better suit my pufferfish face :P

#197 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
              • 789 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:00 PM

Aw JessiTaylor! Don't worry, there are plenty of options if you guys would rather stay above sea level :) Even playing in the ocean, lying in hammocks or having a shoot throughout an urban area is unique! Here are a couple of my husband and I at Condo Hotels El Taj &

I had never in my life heard of trash the dress (actually im astonished at just how much i didnt know about weddings before i came to this forum) but it sounds a great idea and i want to do it!

i mentioned to my fiance that i loved the underwater shots some brides have taken. Then he completely burst my bubble by reminding me that we have an underwater camera, and every time he tried to take a picture of me underwater i did the 'puffer fish"...eyes scrunched shut, cheeks blown out and flailing arms. Hadn't actually thought about the logistics of that kind of shot   So i will find a non-underwater shoot to better suit my pufferfish face :P

#198 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
                • 296 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:14 AM

Those photos are beautiful, i love them! ok i shall go for the more practical options of hammocks or something. Thanks for your suggestions!

#199 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                  • 789 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:12 PM

Thanks JessiTaylor! You're more than welcome for the suggestions. Here's a little post I wrote about "To Trash or Not to Trash" :) http://www.redibyche...s-the-question/

Originally Posted by JessiTaylor 

Those photos are beautiful, i love them! ok i shall go for the more practical options of hammocks or something. Thanks for your suggestions!

#200 ssk1985

ssk1985
                    • Banned
                    • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:00 PM

Trashed my dress completely. Burned it to crisp & it was worth it :) Freed up some room in my closet PLUS it was the one thing I got to ruin & not my kids

here is a video of some of my all my TTD pictures & a mix of a few others & a link of my photographer. I wanted my photo shoot to represent us & be fun. We love to camp.

http://cfreyphotos.zenfolio.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users