Trash the Dress....yes or no???

• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#181 Tori Lee

Tori Lee
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by AfricanVenus 

You don't have to necessarily trash it. You can make your own rules. Ride horseback, pose by ruins, stroll thru a town, play in a park, pose in an ice cream shop, etc. TTD can be anything really. It's just your dress in an unconventional location.

Now THOSE are some interesting options, lol! If I see any of you playing in the park in a wedding dress, I just may notify the authorities, haaa. No, I don't think there is a need to trash the dress, keep it as long as it's reasonable to do so. Why not? It's a once in a lifetime dress (hopefully)...

#182 lolo411

lolo411
    • 160 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:11 PM

Love some of these pics. I don't plan on doing it. I wouldn't want to do it in anything other than my actual wedding dress and I really don't want to have to figure what to do with it after the session (travel wise). But think this is such a cool idea!

#183 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
      • 789 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:28 PM

I recently just posted this about my Trash the Dress session with Chelsea_SP_0016.jpg

Chelsea_SP_0013.jpg

#184 exotic 2013

exotic 2013
        • 13 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:00 AM

what is AHR...I keep seeing that acronym and haven't a clue what it stands for and I'm sure once someone tells me what it is...I will be like Ohhh Duh! LOL!

#185 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
          • 300 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:27 AM

At Home Reception

Originally Posted by exotic 2013 

what is AHR...I keep seeing that acronym and haven't a clue what it stands for and I'm sure once someone tells me what it is...I will be like Ohhh Duh! LOL!

#186 Cateyedcutie

Cateyedcutie
            • 159 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:41 PM

Yes, yes, YES!!! Considering buying a knockoff/used dress for this purpose.

#187 inloveinkorea

inloveinkorea
              • 177 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:38 AM

I am MOST excited about our TTD shoot than any other photos/video we are doing! I'm so excited to just have a kick-back, fun shoot where we can incorporate the ocean (something important to both of us!), and just be silly. The best part is that most of the photography packages I have seen have fairly inexpensive TTD sessions. So worth it! 

I'm expecting that most of the photos that I will frame and cherish the most will be from our TTD. 

Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios

#188 Julietisurs

Julietisurs
                • 261 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:13 PM

Amazing photos!

Originally Posted by goddesslv4 

This is the album my photography showed my of his recent TTD shoot in Mexico and it maid me go from NO WAY to OMG I CANT WAITT!!! Let me know what u think!!

http://www.imagemake...xico/index.html

#189 marooon13

marooon13
                  • 250 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 25, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen
                  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:41 PM

Yes!! I can't wait to do TTD.. now its just a matter of convincing a special someone.

#190 joda

joda
                  • 205 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:19 PM

I had replied somewhere earlier in this thread that we were thinking about doing it, we booked it in last week! I am excited! I am hoping to get some cool shots around the town,I know they are not the usual beach shots but they have been some of my favourites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users