Photo

Trash the Dress....yes or no???

• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#91 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:06 PM

Your the best Chelsea!!  I can't wait until the wedding to model all of my pieces designed by the FAB lady of Red-i.  But most excited about the jewelry that will come from the belt.  YAY!

Happy Creating

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

You're so fabulous Chanel and I absolutely loved designing your custom collection! Thank you again for modeling your jewels...cannot wait to see your photographs!! XOXO

More pics of Chanel's custom "Chanel-Kendra" Necklace & "Floating Beach Angel" earrings can be found here: http://www.redibychelsea.com/?p=3362

Chanel-FloatingEarrings&Necklace.jpg

#92 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
    • 789 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:39 PM

You're too sweet and I CANNOT wait until I get to {Re}-invent your amazing bridal belt for an amazing piece of custom piece of jewelry you'll have to wear forever!! XOXO

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Your the best Chelsea!!  I can't wait until the wedding to model all of my pieces designed by the FAB lady of Red-i.  But most excited about the jewelry that will come from the belt.  YAY!

Happy Creating

#93 ILove Him

ILove Him
      • 12 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:48 AM

I should refrain from calling it Trash the Dress... because im NOT trashing it at all! my tiny reception dress isn't flowy enough to TTD with...

#94 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
        • Vendor
        • 1,243 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by ILove Him 

I should refrain from calling it Trash the Dress... because im NOT trashing it at all! my tiny reception dress isn't flowy enough to TTD with...

I love what one of our celebrity clients wrote on her personal blog about trashing the dress and how it really has nothing to do with "trashing" actually :) 

here is a quick excerpt from her blog http://trishsuhr.com...shing-the-dress:

Just for the record my dress is fine...I had it dry cleaned and it's shrink wrapped and vacuum sealed (I can't stand all the space those big old boxes take up!) My husband and I decided, that if we are blessed enough to have a child, we'll have it made into their Christening gown someday. That way it will always stay a part of our family.

and we actually did a session in a cenote where the bride coined the phrase at the end of the session:  "They should call this wash the dress"  :)   

#95 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:38 AM

Matt,

Your the best and thanks for posting!  This will undoubtedly help many to decide. 

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

I love what one of our celebrity clients wrote on her personal blog about trashing the dress and how it really has nothing to do with "trashing" actually :) 

here is a quick excerpt from her blog http://trishsuhr.com...shing-the-dress:

Just for the record my dress is fine...I had it dry cleaned and it's shrink wrapped and vacuum sealed (I can't stand all the space those big old boxes take up!) My husband and I decided, that if we are blessed enough to have a child, we'll have it made into their Christening gown someday. That way it will always stay a part of our family.

and we actually did a session in a cenote where the bride coined the phrase at the end of the session:  "They should call this wash the dress"  :)   

#96 Mari98

Mari98
            • 29 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:45 PM

This is a question in regards about the TTD.  The photographer that I'm looking at has several different packages.  For $350 dollars more I get a trash the dress session, a photobook with 36 pages, 3 slide shows, 2 printouts 11 x 14, and 10 printouts 4 x 6.  Do you guys think is worth the extra money for the trash the dress and the rest of the stuff?

Let me know............I have to give him my decision by the beginning of next week!

#97 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:30 PM

I think it is worth it but, you and your FI should truly decide.  It's an opportunity for FAB photos that are so unique and a fun venture (one of the first) as Mr and Mrs. 

What Photog are you looking at? 

Originally Posted by Mari98 

This is a question in regards about the TTD.  The photographer that I'm looking at has several different packages.  For $350 dollars more I get a trash the dress session, a photobook with 36 pages, 3 slide shows, 2 printouts 11 x 14, and 10 printouts 4 x 6.  Do you guys think is worth the extra money for the trash the dress and the rest of the stuff?

Let me know............I have to give him my decision by the beginning of next week!

#98 beachbum21

beachbum21
                • 438 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:30 PM

DO IT! If you've had a look at some great ttd pics, it looks like so much fun and you can get some very amazing pictures. I'm definitely going to do it, i think they'll be my favorite pics :)

#99 Mari98

Mari98
                  • 29 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:26 AM

Coconoir1908,

Great advice!!!!!!!!!!!

My FI and I are meeting in an hour to have a late lunch and decide.  I'll let you know how it goes!!!!!!!!!!! 

#100 Mari98

Mari98
                    • 29 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:28 AM

Beachbum21,

I really want to do it but my FI and I will decide today.  I hope we can agree that $350 more dollars are worth it!  Wish me luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users