sojahseh81

Trash the Dress....yes or no???

Hello beautiful brides to be! We've had some AMAZING mermaid brides with us, I wanted to share a couple of shoots with you.

Number one is Adriana, she brought not one, but TWO Vera Wang gowns for her cenote TTD, one black, one white. Phenomenal couple, such fun to work with them! Click the link see the whole cenote trash the dress shoot!

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

The second shoot is with the gorgeous Maricelle (fabulous member of BDWF mikeycelle who was kind enough to share this review of Del Sol Photography!) Maricelle chose to bring a second dress for the shoot instead of using the real deal wedding gown. She looks amazing, what fun it was to work with her and Michael! Full cenote trash the dress slideshow!

Happy planning ladies, who's next for a trash the dress shoot? Join us on a huge adventure!

Thanks for the info!  I am most definitely doing it!!!
My wedding dress was trashed more on my wedding day than the TTD session the next day. By the end of the wedding night I had a big whole ripped in the lace of my dress by my feet and the bottom was muddy from the wet sand. The TTD totally cleaned my dress. The hole is still there sadly.

My cousin went down the slide into the pool at her resort! The groom was SUPPOSE to catch her as she came down. Instead, he let her go straight into the pool. The pics were great and they loved it.

I'm not sure if I will do it yet..

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

Quote:

Agreed.  Our TTD shoot was so much fun and I was so happy that we decided to do this together.  We chose to do our shoot at sunrise (we started at 6:00am) which was a brutal, but we fell right into our rhythm within 5 minutes of starting. The beach was seclude and felt like our own and the temperature was cool and comfortable at 78 instead of 92 and humid.  For those who are concerned with taking away time from your guest, I would recommend this as an option.

When it was all said and done my dress was completely saturated in ocean water/sand and easily weighed 40lbs. And I admit, when it took my dress off and looked at it after the shoot, I was a bit disheartened.  I truly thought that I ruined my dress, but I sent it off to the my hotels preferred cleaners and was amazed at the condition that it was restored to.  I wouldnâ€t say it looked like new but maybe 95%. The hemline was a bit discolored in a few spots and a few buttons have permanent smudges (sitting/sliding around on the pier) but these can be replaced.

I canâ€t wait to receive our pics and Iâ€ll be sure to post a few.

Trash the Dress....yes or no??? HECK YES

Following-up with some pics, I love them all.

I ended up purchasing a dress for the reception/Trash the Dress photo session!  I can't wait!  I am so EXCITED!

post-68196-138622515467_thumb.jpg

post-68196-138622515471_thumb.jpeg

I ended up purchasing a dress for the reception/Trash the Dress photo session! I can't wait! I am so EXCITED!

These are AWESOME! I have not seen a TTD with lace - was it okay?

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

Quote:

Trash the Dress....yes or no??? HECK YES

Following-up with some pics, I love them all.