Trash the Dress....yes or no???

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

The last two pics that I posted show the dress at it's worse, which was pretty bad.  The lace and tulle underskirt definitely trapped a lot of sand and weighed my dress down.  I thought for sure that I truely trashed my dress.  But the dry cleaners did a fantastic job, it's close to 95-98% like new.  But it took them twice as long to clean my dress than what they anticipated. The worse damage was a few frayed buttons from sitting/sliding around on the pier.

Awesome! The pictures are gorgeous! Thanks for the information. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies, we have had a fantastic summer full of trash the dress shoots! Here is a peek at some of the latest for your inspiration!

Gina and Christopher were soooo great to work with, they had a fun cenote trash the dress shoot (and actually got down to their birthday suits, some NSFW photos in the link, just FYI!)

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

Reyna and McKenzie were a simply GORGEOUS couple, we had an amazing time shooting their cenote and beach trash the dress. Again, super open-minded and daring, more NSFW photos in the slideshow (they are awesome and hot boudoir style shots!)

Finally, the cenote trash the dress session with Allison and Dennis, more great underwater fun!

Hope you are all having a terrific time planning, who's going to be our next mermaid bride?

• 4 weeks later...
Originally Posted by Matt Adcock View Post

We'd love to have you join us on a trash the dress adventure! What have you got to lose? :D

I have to say, your pictures are positively amazing! I tried so hard to find someone in the DR who was able to take under water photos and unfortunately struck out BangHead.gif

I am so doing a TTD, my FH was not sure at first and told me he did not love the pictures I showed him, he saw just some boudoir TTD, but when I showed him the other ones, with the couple kissing WITH THE DRESS ON, he agreed, I am not much into the boudoir thing,  so I am so happy! I wouldn't do a beach TTD though, I am going with a cenote. 

Originally Posted by Kasey04 View Post

I have to say, your pictures are positively amazing! I tried so hard to find someone in the DR who was able to take under water photos and unfortunately struck out BangHead.gif

Do you have a photographer? We did a TTD at the beach, and then underwater ones at the pool. We had a wonderful time - a highlight of the whole trip! We went with Caribbean Emotions, in the DR. They are actually from Punta Cana, and very reasonable we think (though we do not have our pics back, so I guess we will see then!)

Originally Posted by Peach View Post

Do you have a photographer? We did a TTD at the beach, and then underwater ones at the pool. We had a wonderful time - a highlight of the whole trip! We went with Caribbean Emotions, in the DR. They are actually from Punta Cana, and very reasonable we think (though we do not have our pics back, so I guess we will see then!)

We hired HDC for the wedding, but I'm still on the fence about a TTD session. I would love to see your pictures whenever you get them!