Photo

Newbie- 2013 St. Thomas!!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 apmr

apmr
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:15 PM

I'm planning a wedding in St. Thomas at the Frenchman's Reef in late 2012, and I'm going to visit this December to see the renovations.  I'll let ya know!

#12 kimbrrlee

kimbrrlee
    • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:11 AM

Hi I just wanted to let you know I got pictures from the ceremony site at the marriott frenchman's reef. The gazebo area. They must be going for a more modern feel I guess.

Frenchmans Reef Pics 009.jpgFrenchmans Reef Pics 010.jpgMatouk Wedding #4.jpg

#13 beachbunnybride

beachbunnybride
      • 25 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:26 PM

congrats!!! we are doing the same woohoo 2013 st thomas we r coming!!!

#14 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
        • 272 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:49 PM

Congratulations and welcome!!  Yay, lots of time to plan.  Check out the WIKI on Outdoor Wedding Tips for some added help in your planning!

#15 beachbunnybride

beachbunnybride
          • 25 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:22 PM

alittle neverous about getting nickled and dimed with stuff...and advice on using a planner (dont you have to have lots of cash?)

#16 Colsbride12

Colsbride12
            • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:29 AM

Welcome! I am a newbie too. I am planning to wed in May 2012 and started planning with LeAnne at Marriott Frenchman's Reef. I am going to get married there and stay there. It will be a small party of about 14 people. But so far I am impressed with their response time and the pictures of the wedding sites are gorgeous. There is another forum, "St. Thomas Weddings?" where a bride posted details of her wedding there and pics from 2010 that I found very helpful. The only thing I don't like so far is the common theme regarding poor customer service during check in time and dining experiences reported on trip advisor.com I hope this helps and happy planning!

#17 Colsbride12

Colsbride12
              • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:16 PM

I am getting excited and nervous at the same time. May 2012 is quickly approaching. I still have to buy a dress and send out invites...yikes. The good thing is all my family booked their flights for St. Thomas. Just signed the contract with Marriott Frenchman's Reef and waiting  to be assigned to Event Manager. Wish me well.

#18 beachbunnybride

beachbunnybride
                • 25 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

hi have u had anymore luck picking a place. we r leaning towards sugar bay

#19 Colsbride12

Colsbride12
                  • 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

13 days and I will be getting married at Marriott Frenchman's Reef!!  Woot, Woot!! I am super excited.

#20 balibride

balibride
                    • 153 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:29 PM

Welcome! And congrats on your engagement!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users