Sign in to follow this  
weddingaway

Tai Flora Bouquet Catalog & Quote

Hey, ladies!  I finally got a reply to my initial inquiry to Tai Flora - it took over 2 weeks!  The good news is that they supplied me with their bouquet catalog which I am passing on to you.  The pdf is too large to attach so it is available through this link.   I have included my quote to give a good idea of their prices.

BRIDAL FLOWERS      
1 Bridal bouquet Std- (12)Ivory/ white Roses, Blue Hydrangeas with Dendrobium Orchids -handheld $84.00  $               84.00
1 Bridal bouquet DLX (24)- Ivory/ white Roses, Blue Hydrangeas with Dendrobium Orchids - handheld $156.00  
  Bouquet can be viewed in attached catalog # 52    
2 Corsages - Rose with Blue Hydrangeas $25.00  $               50.00
5 Boutonnieres - Orchids   $15.00  $               75.00
2 Bridesmaids - smaller version of Brides (6 roses) $42.00  $               84.00
6 Centrepeice - White Roses with Blue Hydrangeas in glass vase with limes   $84.00  
       $                    -  
  Delivery & Set up fees to be added upon confirmation of items /order    $                    -  
  All Prices are quoted in US - Dollars !  US - SUBTOTAL    $             293.00
        Set Up & Delivery    
Payment Instructions:      17.5 % GCT TAX    $             166.78
Make all checks payable to RIU RESORT   US - TOTAL    $             459.78

• Like 1

Thank you so much for sharing!!

Oh my gosh, I love you! Thank you so much for posting this info about the florist!  I might have missed it but when is your wedding?  Any chances you'll post pictures of your actual flowers?  I am so curious what your centerpieces are going to look like with the limes because that is exactly what I was thinking!  If I'm reading it right, you got 6 centerpieces for $84 total?  

Thanks again!!!!

Islandgirl, who did you end up going with? were the prices reasonable?

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 View Post

This is a great quote. Too bad they take forever to reply to people. I waited over 2 months! Had to hire another florist.