Photo

destinationweddinghawaii.com and paying question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 allison1229

allison1229
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:08 PM

Hi, my fiance and I are planning a wedding in Maui and have been looking at different sites. I've been looking at the site destinationweddinghawaii.com and was wondering if anyone has used this source and has any reviews of it. Or, if anyone has suggestions of vendors that are reasonably priced, that would be great!

Also, I was hoping someone could explain to me how payment works for the different vendors. Do you send them your credit card information or pay another way?

Thanks so much!

Allison

#2 schmizer

schmizer
    • 213 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:29 PM

I have not used your source, but can tell you that most vendors take your CC number to charge deposit and payment.

#3 ronsoliman

ronsoliman
      • 233 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:39 PM

I've shot 2 weddings at White Orchid Wedding Beach House, Makena, Maui, Hawaii. Nothing can beat this place for wedding location. The ceremony and reception are held next to the beach and the magnificent view of the sunset is just amazing! The black volcanic rocks blocking the giant waves near the beach house gives you a spectacular viewing experience of the beach in Maui. And of course, It’s a perfect background for any wedding shoot.

Happy planning!

Ron Soliman, Wedding Destination PhotoJournalist

www.ronsoliman.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users