Sign in to follow this  
RAENJAY

"Girlie" Excursions??

As much as I really don't want to do anything while we are there before the wedding but lay by the pool, I've had some people ask if we are going to do planned excursions for the group.

Jay wants to take the boys fishing - any good recommendations??

As for the girls, the spa thing isn't going to work, so I was thinking about maybe a snorkeling excursion or something? Anybody have any great ideas?

People are planning some things on their own, like the zipline thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAENJAY View Post
As much as I really don't want to do anything while we are there before the wedding but lay by the pool, I've had some people ask if we are going to do planned excursions for the group.

Jay wants to take the boys fishing - any good recommendations??

As for the girls, the spa thing isn't going to work, so I was thinking about maybe a snorkeling excursion or something? Anybody have any great ideas?

People are planning some things on their own, like the zipline thing.
the boys did deep sea fishing and steve caught a huge marlin but one of the guys got super seasick...he was drinking a little too much.

i used redrum...they are highly referred on tripadvisor BUT if you use the discount vouchers, they had one for deep sea fishing and you could really save some $$

for girs, we did a spa day...hung out by the sauna, ate fruit, champagne, etc

or a girls shopping day.

For lounging by the pool kinda people (my kinda people) I recommend a "ladies that lunch" excursion to San Jose del Cabo. Have a long lunch with some drinks and then stroll around the town a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATASHA View Post
For lounging by the pool kinda people (my kinda people) I recommend a "ladies that lunch" excursion to San Jose del Cabo. Have a long lunch with some drinks and then stroll around the town a bit.
thats a great idea and take a ton of pics

You could do a fun contest - have the ladies split into two groups and give prizes at the lunch for the most creative pictures they take or something like that....

every year I go to Palm Springs with my FI company for a x-mas party. It is cool becuase they treat the wifes to a lunch and shopping tour. They give us each $20 and we all try to find a nice gift for someone else in the group. Then at lunch they have us pick #'s and who ever has the same # as you do you trade gifts with. Its fun to see what some of the girls buy and it gives us something to take home as a small token of our trip.

Just an idea!

Great ideas everybody - esp. loving the "ladies that lunch"... Will keep that in mind.

I definitely have to start thinking of something.. guys trips always seem more adventurous!! fishing... golfing...

I like the photo contest idea.. maybe the winner gets a free spa treatment or something?!

Ladies Lunch is a great one - A trip into town and lunch at the Office Bar or Mango Deck is ALWAYS fun! You are in the sand, right next to the ocean, food is good, drinks are better and there is usually some good music/entertainment going on. Don't forget to pack the sunscreen and you have to be ok with the guys selling stuff on the beach, but its a great time!