Photo

Our MIB Invites with lots of pics and additional info!

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#41 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:51 PM

Everything looks so great!!!

#42 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
    • 335 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:32 PM

I love your message in a bottle invites! The boxes look so professional!  Well done! 

#43 ncruz06

ncruz06
      • 152 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:11 PM

WOW great job!

#44 susan1672

susan1672
        • Vendor
        • 231 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

LOVE these Shannon!!! Just curious - what size envelopes and response cards did you use and how did you stuff them into the box? If I do these, I am going to order the boxes from sand art supplies and they are only 7" x 2" x 2" so I am trying to figure out whether or not I want to do response cards or just have them RSVP on our wedding website. Great job on these : )

#45 Jber713

Jber713
          • 179 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:41 AM

These are amazing! I plan on making MIB invites also. What size shells did you order on eBay for inside the bottle and the starfish outside? Thanks for your help. We are getting married 6/9/12 and I haven't even started so I better get going on this!

Jen

#46 chrisdior

chrisdior
            • 286 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:24 PM

this is so cute!! love the invitations

#47 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
              • Site Supporter
              • 340 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 04:21 AM

Thanks Girl!! I slaved over these babies, I am so happy to have it behind me. I used envelopes from michaels in the wedding aisle, they have stationary. I am not sure of the size, sorry. They come 10 in a pack, easy to find and I just made the response card myself to fit the envelope. Good luck! 

Originally Posted by susan1672 

LOVE these Shannon!!! Just curious - what size envelopes and response cards did you use and how did you stuff them into the box? If I do these, I am going to order the boxes from sand art supplies and they are only 7" x 2" x 2" so I am trying to figure out whether or not I want to do response cards or just have them RSVP on our wedding website. Great job on these : )

#48 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
                • Site Supporter
                • 340 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 04:25 AM

Oh fun 6/9/12... where is your wedding? I ordered shells that were label tiny lot of variety shells (they sell them at Michael's too). For the starfish, I ordered the smallest starfish, I forget the actual size, but just type in tiny starfish and it will come up... they were from the Philippines. Unfortunately the sand dollars I ordered were the smallest I could find, but they did not fit into the bottle, so I used some for the label and still have some extras left. Good Luck and Yahhh for June 2012!!

Originally Posted by Jber713 

These are amazing! I plan on making MIB invites also. What size shells did you order on eBay for inside the bottle and the starfish outside? Thanks for your help. We are getting married 6/9/12 and I haven't even started so I better get going on this!

#49 Jber713

Jber713
                  • 179 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:25 PM

We are getting married in the Florida Keys, Islamorada at the Islander. Thank you so much for the ideas, I hope I can pull my invites off as well as you have!

Jen

#50 Jber713

Jber713
                    • 179 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:18 AM

Got almost all of my supplies... Just waiting for the bottles and boxes in the mail! Where did you get the seahorses on the pull me tags?

Jen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users