Jump to content

Photo

Iberostar Brides CAN choose their Entertainment!!


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 luvmoo

luvmoo
  • Member
  • 503 posts

    Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:26 AM

    Oh okay good to know!! Thanks so much !!



    #12 cGd41812

    cGd41812
    • Jr. Member
    • 154 posts

      Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:42 PM

      wow great to know!! He sounds awesome and I think we will contact him as well! thanks!



      #13 cGd41812

      cGd41812
      • Jr. Member
      • 154 posts

        Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:46 PM

        have you talked to him yet about paying him directly?  or do you think your gonna have to go through the resort and pay more money??



        #14 meeshamillz

        meeshamillz
        • Jr. Member
        • 317 posts

          Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:45 PM

          He told me that he has accepted payment directly in the past and the WC looked at him crazy and did not approve. So I think I am just going to book him through the resort and try to pay him directly.
           

          Originally Posted by cGd41812 

          have you talked to him yet about paying him directly?  or do you think your gonna have to go through the resort and pay more money??



           



          #15 Ravon Rhoden

          Ravon Rhoden
          • Newbie
          • 2 posts

            Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:12 PM

            info on how to contact me(Ravon rhoden/steeldrum player):

             

                                                facebook.com/ravonrhoden

                                                Email: ravon@live.com

                                                cell:1-876-852-6477

             

            You can inbox me with your information on your weddings

            like any special song or any other issues.

             



            #16 cGd41812

            cGd41812
            • Jr. Member
            • 154 posts

              Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:25 PM

              Ok thank you! I actually already found on facebook and requested to be his friend lol.  I gave him my wedding date and resort and he said he would mark it in his calendar.  So then I guess I could just tell my WC that I want him when im making all my arrangements?

               



              #17 cGd41812

              cGd41812
              • Jr. Member
              • 154 posts

                Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:27 PM



                Originally Posted by Ravon Rhoden 

                info on how to contact me(Ravon rhoden/steeldrum player):

                 

                                                    facebook.com/ravonrhoden

                                                    Email: ravon@live.com

                                                    cell:1-876-852-6477

                 

                You can inbox me with your information on your weddings

                like any special song or any other issues.

                 

                Oh just noticed this.....lol thanks! I requested you on FB the other day!  I will contact you if I have any questions! Thanks Ravon!
                 

                 



                #18 ajamieso

                ajamieso
                • Newbie
                • 53 posts

                  Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:23 PM

                  I was thinking about this hotel to have my guests stay at



                  #19 meeshamillz

                  meeshamillz
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 317 posts

                    Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:55 AM

                    Yes, that is exactly what I plan on doing. The WC advised me they don't start finalizing things until about a month before the wedding so as long as he marks you down you should be fine by then. I was going to book him during the processional but I don't want to have to pay for time he is not playing (during the ceremony) so i guess our processional music will be coming from a CD. Or maybe I will have my cousin sing...lol

                     

                    Originally Posted by cGd41812 

                    Ok thank you! I actually already found on facebook and requested to be his friend lol.  I gave him my wedding date and resort and he said he would mark it in his calendar.  So then I guess I could just tell my WC that I want him when im making all my arrangements?

                     



                     



                    #20 cGd41812

                    cGd41812
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 154 posts

                      Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:39 PM

                      Great! He has me on his calendar!  Im thinking of having him play for the hour we are doing our bonfire on the beach, after dinner!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users