Sign in to follow this  
Lasallebabe

Current contact info for Pastor Rick York!

Does anyone have current contact information for Pastor Rick York? I have pulled two email address for him off of old threads on here but both have bounced back. Please---anyone?? Thank you.

Does he do work for specific resorts, if so try to contact them and see if they can provide you with his information.

I contacted him at ryork@codetel.net.do a few weeks ago and he replied within a couple of days. If that doesn't work for you let me know and I'll see if he has another email you can contact him at. Good luck!

Does anyone have current contact information for Pastor Rick York? I have pulled two email address for him off of old threads on here but both have bounced back. Please---anyone?? Thank you.

DRb2b: can I trouble you to check on an additional email for phone, fax for Pastor York? I have sent him 3 emails in 3 weeks and they all bounce back saying his email is full....thanks so much!

Originally Posted by DRb2b View Post

I contacted him at ryork@codetel.net.do a few weeks ago and he replied within a couple of days. If that doesn't work for you let me know and I'll see if he has another email you can contact him at. Good luck!

i contacted him with this email and got an instint reply around feb. if you cant get a hold of them tell your resort and they will see if he is available for the date...i did both to be on the safe side. hope this helps.

Rick and Suzanne York [rickandsuzanneyork@gmail.com]

Awesome...thanks so much!

Originally Posted by plamento View Post

i contacted him with this email and got an instint reply around feb. if you cant get a hold of them tell your resort and they will see if he is available for the date...i did both to be on the safe side. hope this helps.

Rick and Suzanne York [rickandsuzanneyork@gmail.com]

Just checked my last email from him and he replied from the gmail email that plamento referred to...let me know if you need anything else

Unfortunately Pastor York is not available on my scheduled wedding day. Does anyone know of another english speaking Pastor, etc...who is available in Punta Cana for symbolic ceremonies? Thanks ladies!