Photo

Calling All Brides: Luggage Tags, I'm torn.

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 skp1

skp1
  • 405 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:56 PM

I received several comments from my guests that they were excited to get the tags and couldn't wait to use them.  Sure a lot of people have tags already but not unique ones (those freebies at the airport don't count!).  Even if you do something generic (like a ribbon suggested by Krysta) for guests to have on their bag in addition to their own luggage tag, I think its worth it and people will like it.  I really think if you are doing a pre-travel mailer you should something besides reading material which people tend to disregard.

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#12 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
    • 402 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

the great thing about luggage tags is the ease of being able to identify your bags. so maybe skip the tags and just get ribbon in your wedding colours for everyone to tie on their bags.

Thats a neat idea

#13 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:29 AM

i luv the idea of luggage tags, we ended up getting our at a great price...25 for 12.00 and even though i know ppl may never use them again lol its part of the vision i have but trying to explain this to the FI well he doesnt get it lol my only worry is that ppl arent going to be as excited as i am about all the work ive put into all this lol lol but i guess as long as im happy with it thats all that matters

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#14 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
        • 423 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:34 AM

Where did you buy yours Leigh?

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

i luv the idea of luggage tags, we ended up getting our at a great price...25 for 12.00 and even though i know ppl may never use them again lol its part of the vision i have but trying to explain this to the FI well he doesnt get it lol my only worry is that ppl arent going to be as excited as i am about all the work ive put into all this lol lol but i guess as long as im happy with it thats all that matters

#15 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
          • 995 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:55 AM

hello, ladies..i found the cutest luggage tags at Michaels this past weekend...and they were only 40 cents/each.  now i did have to do some digging and scouring AND had to visit multiple Michaels to get mine..but they are SUPER cute and worth it...  if you live near a Michaels..go online, print off the online coupon which i believe is 25 or 30% off this week and you'll get those for even cheaper (almost FREE).  i think they're completely worth it and even my fiance agreed. 

go to the clearance aisle and/or the $1 deal section and that's where you'll find them.

here's a peak at the SUPER cute tags.

luggage tag_michaels.JPGluggage tag_michaels2.JPG

as always, until next time, happy planning!!! 

R~

#16 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:59 AM

I got them from oriental trading...they are meant to be a DIY project..they come with stickers you can put on them .... they are a bright blue and a mustardy yellow. here is the link.

http://www.orientalt...tt=luggage tags

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 

Where did you buy yours Leigh?

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#17 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
              • 995 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:41 AM

VERY CUTE!  sure wish they came in purple or white...love those!  and the price is very nice, too!! 

I got them from oriental trading...they are meant to be a DIY project..they come with stickers you can put on them .... they are a bright blue and a mustardy yellow. here is the link.

http://www.orientalt...tt=luggage tags

#18 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:45 AM

yeah, i know there not in my colours....but i didnt want to spend more just so they match, i figure everything else ive done is all matching so these were perfect! plus im still doing a DIY on them so it will have a personal touch to them...plus im not using the stickers lol

#19 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
                  • 402 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

Thats right! I really don't think ppl appreciate the little things (maybe some) But if you're happy that is really all that matters

#20 anna524

anna524
                    • 155 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:39 PM

we made ours, we just cut them out and we are going to laminate them. we figured it would be super cheap to do it this way and its a nice addition.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users