Save the Date
    May 25th, 2008
    for the wedding of
    Sandra XXX and Jerry XXX
    Dreams Resort and Spa
    Los Cabos, Mexico
    Invitation to follow

BACK:
    We invite you to celebrate with us in presence or in thought.
    For wedding details, travel, and accommodation information visit www.xxx.com

#12 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 09:26 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sandyroo
      FRONT:
      Save the Date
      May 25th, 2008
      for the wedding of
      Sandra XXX and Jerry XXX
      Dreams Resort and Spa
      Los Cabos, Mexico
      Invitation to follow

BACK:
      We invite you to celebrate with us in presence or in thought.
      For wedding details, travel, and accommodation information visit www.xxx.com
      I like this.

I'm glad you started this post. Working on my STD wording was my next project!

#13 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:40 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        was it easy to put whatever you want on the back? So far, i've been stuck with templates where they want certain things in certain places. I haven't tried too hard to figure out how to customize, but it's seems like it must be possible, because yours doesn't look like a template. I want it to look just like a handwritten postcard.
        I made the back of our postcard in photoshop. It was fairly easy. In the end, after writing the names out, i think i would have skipped the 3 address lines... or made them longer! If you want I can send you what we used. Just let me know.

#14 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:50 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tvt
          I made the back of our postcard in photoshop. It was fairly easy. In the end, after writing the names out, i think i would have skipped the 3 address lines... or made them longer! If you want I can send you what we used. Just let me know.
          Did you have to pay 2 upload fees that way? Might be worth it though if it's the only way to avoid their templates. I could use cool fonts then, too. Yes, I would appreciate if you can send it to me. I'll PM you my email address.

Thanks!

#15 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:10 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            Did you have to pay 2 upload fees that way? Might be worth it though if it's the only way to avoid their templates. I could use cool fonts then, too. Yes, I would appreciate if you can send it to me. I'll PM you my email address.

Thanks!

I did end up paying 2 upload fees. But i got them when there was a 100 postcards for free. So I paid 15 bucks for 100 postcards. Not too shabby. And since we changed our date I had to redo them 2 more times (once cause i was an idiot) anyway by the third order they gave me EVERYTHING for free! It was great!

I'll send it to you tonight. It's on my computer at home.

#16 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by tvt
              I did end up paying 2 upload fees. But i got them when there was a 100 postcards for free. So I paid 15 bucks for 100 postcards. Not too shabby. And since we changed our date I had to redo them 2 more times (once cause i was an idiot) anyway by the third order they gave me EVERYTHING for free! It was great!

I'll send it to you tonight. It's on my computer at home.

I thought I had heard people say something about 100 free postcards. Is that offer gone? I got one for 50 free large postcards, but I want the standard size. 1/2 price stamps!!

#17 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 04:21 PM

i recently got an email about 100 regular post cards for .77 cents. I'll forward that to you as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users