Photo

Finally spoke to my wedding coordinator Cristina!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 raulmaria 11

raulmaria 11
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:31 AM

I'm so excited.  Our wedding is July 9 at 6:00 p.m.  We have 98 confirmed guests.  We started the planning back on September.  After returning form the Moon Palace in the Dominican Republic we decided that we would have a destination wedding.  We picked one of our favorite locations, Moon Palace, Cancun.

Since we have such a large group we decided on a couple of private functions.  We are having a meet and greet or rehersal dinner at the Tuscan Terrace, Friday night from 6:00 to 10:00 pm.

The wedding will be on Saturday at 6:00 p.m. followed by the reception/dance in the star ballroom.  Finally, on Tuesday we have a farewell breakfast for our guests.

My co-ordinator was able to answer some last minute questions like

• ATM Available - yes
    • FREE WI-FI - yes
    • Is the wedding legal - yes (unless you do the symbolic)
    • Dollars or Pesos - Pesos but they will take dollars for tips
    • Tuscan Terrace - is there electricity available for an IPOD - yes

The only thing I have pending is my menu selection and number of guests to each of my private events

#2 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
    • 300 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:45 PM

Lucky you!! Glad it's falling together for you. Cristina  (if V.V.Doblado)... owes me a phone call for the past two days :( but glad you got things squared away for your wedding, its coming up fast!!!

#3 raulmaria 11

raulmaria 11
      • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:36 PM

Yep, that's her.  She called me last week but I missed her call.  Then she called me this morning and I missed her again.  I was getting very frustrated.  Once you talk to her you will feel more comfortable.

My reception (here in California) will also be on July 23, 2011. 

#4 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
        • 300 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:18 AM

I got to talk to her yesterday and the day before, I'm so excited!!! She's such a sweetheart!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users