Photo

Great Finds you may want to buy!

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#41 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
  • 923 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:09 AM

For Heat and Hangover relief... If I can't find these in the store I might get them from this website: http://www.first-aid...electrolyte.htm

#42 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
    • 923 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:12 AM

Passport Sticker Books for the Kids...I'm thinking of putting these in a pre-boarding/airplane survival kit

http://www.orientaltrading.com/my-passport-sticker-books-a2-9_1081-12-1.fltr?Ntt=passport+stickers

“My Passport” Sticker Books

#43 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
      • 923 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:52 AM

Okay I ordered the organza sashes, they were about 50 cents each before the 20% off and then I got free shipping, can't beat that. Only think is I want to mix in some other kinds (burlap and lace) so I couldn't order them all there but I hope to pay no more than 50 cents a sash. 

I also ordered more paper straws for the wedding and the bridal shower. I had gotten some on ebay but for a seller in canada that offers 100 straws for $18 and free shipping. I hope they don't dissolve in the water like some cheap straws. I'll let you know!  http://classifieds.w...ree-shipping-26

il_fullxfull.321091271.jpg

#44 Fabiola Cadet

Fabiola Cadet
        • 41 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:18 PM

Wow! Thanks so much, Dominiqueamber. The sale is still going on and they have a bunch of colors left.

#45 Islander88

Islander88
          • 120 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:57 PM

these are some really great finds

#46 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
            • 200 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:37 PM

Great finds!

#47 cnd29

cnd29
              • 132 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:28 AM

Hey all - I spotted Banana Boat trial size SPF 30 sport at Old Navy (of all places) for $1.50 each!  That's the cheapest travel size and name brand sunscreen I have seen anywhere!  It was in one of the newer, more updated stores that has all the odds and ends where you wait for the register (candy, gum, small toys, hair ties ,etc...)

I think besides the tote bags I bought, I will probably be skipping the dollar store on my little OOT bag travel must-have kits.  Staples has 100 trial size 2pks of ibuprofen for about $6, they also have immodium for a little more but still a good price.  Walmart has packs of tums for .88, 3 pks of chapstick for around $1, etc... I seem to be finding better deals, or at least brands I actually trust at other stores and in some cases for less!

#48 Speckles121

Speckles121
                • 720 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:46 AM

Wow i need to go to oldnavy tonight to return some stuff..looks like i will be sure to keep an eye out..thanks for the heads up!!

Originally Posted by cnd29 

Hey all - I spotted Banana Boat trial size SPF 30 sport at Old Navy (of all places) for $1.50 each!  That's the cheapest travel size and name brand sunscreen I have seen anywhere!  It was in one of the newer, more updated stores that has all the odds and ends where you wait for the register (candy, gum, small toys, hair ties ,etc...)

I think besides the tote bags I bought, I will probably be skipping the dollar store on my little OOT bag travel must-have kits.  Staples has 100 trial size 2pks of ibuprofen for about $6, they also have immodium for a little more but still a good price.  Walmart has packs of tums for .88, 3 pks of chapstick for around $1, etc... I seem to be finding better deals, or at least brands I actually trust at other stores and in some cases for less!

#49 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                  • 789 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:57 PM

Hey Everyone!

Speaking of great finds...I just added these *Bling Bottoms* to my online boutique :-) If you're searching for anything from your Something Blue to great gifts for the girls...there's a blingonshoe_opt.jpg

pink-crystal-blue_opt.jpg

#50 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
                    • 200 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

I need to head to old navy! Just not sure how many to buy yet.

Originally Posted by cnd29 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users