Sign in to follow this  
Rachelle

Las Caletas

Hi there,

My name is Rachelle Droit and my fiance Kevin and I will be getting married in Las Caletas on March 25, 2009. I know it's pretty far away but we just put down our deposit yesterday. We are both very excited and hope the time passes by quickly! We wanted to get married in March so we could celebrate our wedding and my 25th birthday (March 31st) all at the same time. I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Welcome! Let us know how we can help with the wedding planning. And the time will go by very quickly. We have a ton of information about Las Caletas so you should do a search and find anything you need. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Welcome to the forum Rachelle! Wow, way to be on top of your wedding planning! At this rate, you'll breeze through all your arrangements with plenty of time to spare. Good on you! Congrats on your engagement!

welcome3.gif to the forum. I thought I was planning ahead too when I joined here and now its under a year away! It goes by fast....you will find great information here too to help!