Cabo Weather

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mastar

mastar
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:56 PM

Hi Brides-

When is a good time to plan a wedding in Cabo; so that is not extremely hot and not rainy/hurricane weather?

#2 Pucca

Pucca
    • 485 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:43 PM

Hi mastar.

You can do a general search for average weather in Cabo online and it'll give you the average temps for all the months of the year. Generally June/July through October are pretty hot (think 90s). November is in the 80s and then the rest of the months are quite pleasant I think. I don't think that Cabo has any hurricane-type weather because there's not a lot of rainfall throughout the year. 

Here's a link to Cabo weather:

Hi Brides-

When is a good time to plan a wedding in Cabo; so that is not extremely hot and not rainy/hurricane weather?

#3 Crys

Crys
      • 76 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:44 AM

What about bug season  does anyone know how September is for mosquitos?

#4 mpeter81

mpeter81
        • 37 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:24 AM

My wedding is in mid-Oct and I was thinking to include mini bug sprays in the Welcome Bags for guests, but my WC at Dreams said they really don't have a probelm w/ mosquitos and it wouldn't be worth it.  Hope that helps. : ) 

#5 clark123

clark123
          • Banned
          • 4 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:59 AM

i think sept or oct moths is the right time for wedding but   what ever you choice is best it is suggest why mean it is you life

#6 Blissloscabos

Blissloscabos
            • Banned
            • 40 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:03 PM

Hey MPeter, great running in to you on here. David is right, bug spray will not be needed in October. Honestly if you are at a beach front resort you normally do not need to worry about it.  Summer months are really the only time you should consider bug spray but it isn't really necessary. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users