Photo

Anyone who can share pics done by Elisha Orin Photography on Lindquist Beach St Thomas USVI

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DesiNicole

DesiNicole
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:21 PM

Hello,

I will be getting married on Lindquist Beach in St Thomas, USVI on April 4, 2012. Soo excited. I am going with Janelle at Island Bliss and Elisha Orin for photography. Both of them are great!! Just wondering if anyone had any photos by Elisha Orin at Lindquist they can share. I would love to see them.

Thanks

#2 MelloJess83

MelloJess83
    • 46 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:07 PM

Hello,

On Elisha Orin's photography website she has quite a few pics up there, that might be helpful!

#3 moemarx

moemarx
      • Site Supporter
      • 47 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:01 AM

My fiance and I took our engagement photos with Elisha at Lindquist.  It's such a beautiful beach. 

Here is the link to her blog post

http://thatstalk.eli...rin.com/?p=4439

#4 olive0y1

olive0y1
        • 202 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by DesiNicole 

Hello,

I will be getting married on Lindquist Beach in St Thomas, USVI on April 4, 2012. Soo excited. I am going with Janelle at Island Bliss and Elisha Orin for photography. Both of them are great!! Just wondering if anyone had any photos by Elisha Orin at Lindquist they can share. I would love to see them.

Thanks

How was it working with her? We're getting married next March and had booked her for 3 hours. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users