Photo

2012 Le Blanc Brides

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#171 Erica Cress

Erica Cress
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

Learning SOOOOO much from this thread! We're almost there down to 2 places (between Le Blanc and ME by Melia) but I'm pretty sure Le Blanc is it for me. Any tips on budgeting? I noticed there are several ladies using other photographers and designers....didn't think about this before.....anyone have price lists for design or photography (I hear Del Sol is the way to go). 

#172 Melissa Brayton

Melissa Brayton
    • 19 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:33 AM

I noticed that too. I was just going to use LeBlanc's photography packages but wanted to know if there was a reason most brides are using outside vendors? Have you heard bad things about LeBlanc's? Just want to know what the pro's and con's are. Let me know!!

Also, for any brides that have already been married at LeBlanc- were there any dishes for the main course that you liked or did not like? The menu is huge to chose from and was curious if anyone had any ideas?

Thank you!

#173 Erica Cress

Erica Cress
      • 14 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:56 AM

I've actually had good luck with Men's Warehouse, have you gone there? Another consideration is if you have an outlet mall that is sizable they may have a men's suit store there (as ours does) and they not only carry a wide selection but can do ordering and custom tailoring. Our particular store has all the new lines and styles, but do sale prices and special deals to be competetive with their surrounding stores which are deeply discounted due to the inventory being last season or whatever the case may be. To find one that may be in your area google Premium Outlets.

#174 Erica Cress

Erica Cress
        • 14 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:56 AM

I've actually had good luck with Men's Warehouse, have you gone there? Another consideration is if you have an outlet mall that is sizable they may have a men's suit store there (as ours does) and they not only carry a wide selection but can do ordering and custom tailoring. Our particular store has all the new lines and styles, but do sale prices and special deals to be competetive with their surrounding stores which are deeply discounted due to the inventory being last season or whatever the case may be. To find one that may be in your area google Premium Outlets.

#175 Erica Cress

Erica Cress
          • 14 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:05 PM

I contacted a travel agent that I found through a recommendation in a thread from another Le Blanc bride. My fiancĀ© and I were worried about the cost, but now that we are considering a travel agent it's a little easier. We can still get any extra amenities or offers that the hotel gives you for directly booking all the rooms, and in addition guests can make their travel arrangements but pay over time which is easier to work into people's everyday budgets. Also the travel agent keeps track of who has and hasn't booked so you have a little back up knowledge in addition to your RSVPs.

The truth is not everyone can afford to go to a wedding like this but you will be surrounded by your nearest and dearest in a gorgeous destination just like the celebrities! Great memories for you both as well as your guests.....for those attending I plan to do a thank you message from us, and for those not attending I'm going to have "postcards" printed with a couple photos just to make them feel included and as a thank you just for sharing in our lives over the years. You can do them through the place you got your invites, or create your own online very cheap through Vista Print.

#176 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
            • Vendor
            • 1,243 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Erica Cress 

Learning SOOOOO much from this thread! We're almost there down to 2 places (between Le Blanc and ME by Melia) but I'm pretty sure Le Blanc is it for me. Any tips on budgeting? I noticed there are several ladies using other photographers and designers....didn't think about this before.....anyone have price lists for design or photography (I hear Del Sol is the way to go). 

Hi Erica,

Glad you are finding all the information you need here and happy to work with you and offer you options, recommendations and pricing info!!!!

Please be so kind to provide with your details here:

Thank you so much Matt. I haven't been on here in a while but I happened to be on Del Sol Blog and saw some of the pictures from this wedding. Pictures are fabulous as usual. We are so excited to have Del Sol be part of our day. I have to admit it's been a little stressful last couple of weeks but seems like everything is coming together except the centerpiece we want. I am trying to find out if we can deal with a florist directly..if anyone knows? 

Hi Sheila,

You are soo sweet and have nothing to worry about, in the end, everything falls into place, trust me!!!!

Check out these amazing local florists for your centerpieces. It's best if you send them a picture of what you have in mind to give them something to work with:

Maya Floral

marvin@mayafloral.com

(998) 881.3397

Vanessa Jaimes

info@vanessajaimes.com

(998) 112.3662

Good luck and happy planning!!!!!

#177 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

Just  reminder, the Le Blanc Wedding Webinar is this Saturday (October 24 @ 9:00am PST).  There is still time to register and attend!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#178 SANSH12

SANSH12
              • 21 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Erica Cress 

Erica, We stayed at ME on our first trip and it's nothing compared to Le Blanc. Le Blanc is the way to go in service, butler, food, pools, etc. and trust me on Del Sol's photography... it is the best and if you can afford it..it's the way to go. They are very detailed oriented and capture everything on your special day. If you have more questions, feel free to ask me by sending a PM since I don't come here anymore. Good luck on everything and don't worry with the resort..everyone is super nice and things will come together. 

#179 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
                • Vendor
                • 210 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

Le Blanc has a romantic and sophisticated feeling! And the best, beautiful ocean as your background.

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#180 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:45 AM

Hello Le Blanc Bride & Grooms,

Just a reminder that we posted the registration information for the Le Blanc Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, March 9, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

This will be a great webinar where you can learn about the new wedding packages as well as get your wedding questions answered!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users